Price Check LB1914 backhoe price?

/ LB1914 backhoe price? #1  

HERKYEC130

Tractor
KIOTI LB1914
What should I expect to pay for a backhoe for my tractor?
I just need a ballpark figure to get me started. Well actually I need the info so I can run it by my CFO and start greasing the wheels. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks

/ LB1914 backhoe price? #2  
I've heard ranges from $1500-$2500. When I bought my tractor, I bought the loader for $1985.00 for CK20. John

/ LB1914 backhoe price? #3  
I think he is talking about a BH not a loader. BH's typically will run 4-5k depending on bucket size, tractor application, and if you need a PTO Pump kit (which the LB requires.)

/ LB1914 backhoe price? #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think he is talking about a BH not a loader. )</font> LOL, I looked right at "backhoe" and saw loader. I just got up from a nap, shouldn't try to read for a while after! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Well, I paid $4384 for the backhoe, and many can cost upwards of $5K depending on the manufacturer. Prices usually are higher after the initial tractor purchase. John

/ LB1914 backhoe price? #5  
Average it around $4,500.00. G

/ LB1914 backhoe price?
Thanks Guys
4500.00 went over like a fart in a church pew when I brought it up to the wife. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'll have to work on her for a while.
I'm thinking she'll end up buying me a fiberglass handled shovel instead.

/ LB1914 backhoe price? #7  
You see that a lot on here. Women don't seem to see the value in a loader / backhoe tractor. Seems they have better things to spend the money on like new kitchens and bathrooms. Maybe if I redo the kitchen and bath, I can increase my equity and then buy my tractor. I am sure something else would need remodeled by that time....