Price Check L5030 HST with cab for parts

/ L5030 HST with cab for parts #1  

maxton

I have a L5030 cabbed tractor that was hit by a drunk on the right rear tire breaking the housing on the rear axle. Also the right door broke. All other parts are ok. Front end loader,2400 hours on engine, runs great. All parts are in great condition, other than right rear. This sob had no insurance and now I知 losing my business also due to this. Contact me for pics

/ L5030 HST with cab for parts #2  
Where is it, what state?

/ L5030 HST with cab for parts
Greensboro NC

/ L5030 HST with cab for parts #4  
I have a L5030 cabbed tractor that was hit by a drunk on the right rear tire breaking the housing on the rear axle. Also the right door broke. All other parts are ok. Front end loader,2400 hours on engine, runs great. All parts are in great condition, other than right rear. This sob had no insurance and now I知 losing my business also due to this. Contact me for pics

No uninsured drivers laws or insurance clauses in NC?
Required in Vermont for just such occasions.

/ L5030 HST with cab for parts #5  
Sorry to hear of your troubles, unfortunately that is why you should have insurance on your tractor if you are going to be out on the road. New Hampshire does not require insurance so you have to look out for yourself and make sure you have enough coverage for situations like that.

/ L5030 HST with cab for parts
The driver had minimum insurance but the state of NC took all the coverage for the environmental impact. Yes I should have had an inland marine policy. My company policy for my vehicle has under and uninsured coverage.