Price Check L3301 howd I do?

/ L3301 howd I do? #1  

redmosquito1983

Tractor
Kubota L3301HST
New member here, buying my first real tractor (I've owned several wheel horse garden tractors) to work about 7 acres. I decided the L3301 would be perfect for what I want to do and give me a little room to grow. Here is a break down of what I ended up with -

L3301 HST, R14 tires loaded with rim gaurd, FEL QA bucket - $23635
BB1266 -$755
LR1672 - $800

Total before taxes and rebates - $25190

After taxes and rebates I'll be out the door right about that price. I might be able to get a better deal, but checking 2 other local dealers and theyre at the out the door price for just the tractor and no implements. My math has me out the door saving around 11% off MSRP for the whole package, so I am happy and excited to get to work!!

/ L3301 howd I do? #2  
If that's what you wanted I'd say you struck a pretty good deal. Congratulations and welcome to TBN!!

/ L3301 howd I do?
Thanks everyone, I’m content and the wife is content so I can’t complain! It’s going to be a tough week wait though.

/ L3301 howd I do? #5  
I just took delivery July 29th. I paid right at 26k for my L3301 set up about like yours, except I added Cruise Control, extendable lift arms, one rear remote, the 5' Land Pride cutter, and a hay spear for the loader and that was after rebates, so I think you did OK.

/ L3301 howd I do? #6  
Keep us informed as to how you like it.

Jim, you do not have your L3301 listed, just a New Holland.