Price Check L2600 DT 4wd Kubota

/ L2600 DT 4wd Kubota #1  

brfd15

Tractor
Kubota L2600
Need some help with an estimate on what it may be worth. Has 102 hrs on it and seems to run good. A good washing and it would be like new. Hasnt been used for 2 years and has some dry rotted hyd. hoses but from what I can see its in pretty good shape.

Thanks Ron

/ L2600 DT 4wd Kubota #2  
Does come w/fel.
May want to have tractor running since it been setting before pricing.

/ L2600 DT 4wd Kubota
what is w/fel ?

/ L2600 DT 4wd Kubota #5  
The L2600 4WD is likely a 2000-2003 vintage, and suspect if it has hyd. hoses most likely has an FEL.

A good deal for the L2600 with 100 hrs with FEL and no other attachments would be around $8.5 to 9K IMO, and if other attachments, like a rear mower, brush hog add $5-800, rear scraper blade add $4-500.

If stored outside and has rough paint or badly weathered then a bit less.

/ L2600 DT 4wd Kubota
Well I guess thats why I joined. FEL! Never thought about front end loader thanks for the input. It does have a fel and a bush hog I think it is pretty old and looks to be 4-5 feet. The tractor has sat in a storage container for the past year and has a couple scratches at most. I drained the fuel and cleaned out the tank then added some new diesel with an additive. It cranked right up but has a pin hole leak in one of the fel lines. They looked to be a little dry rotted and I figure I would replace then all approx. 6 from what I remember but I need to fix them first before Ican put it through any type of demo. The guy that is selling it is a good friend and I dont want to insult him by offering to low of a price. I figure that this size tractor would be a good starter for me to learn on. Thanks for the input it sheds some light on where I am heading.

Ron

/ L2600 DT 4wd Kubota #7  
Ron, Welcome aboard. It wasn't too long ago that I asked the same question. You'll also be pleased to know "mmm" = mid mount mower & "bh" = backhoe. :cool: Unfortunately, that's about all I know at this point. A whole new phase of my development. I'm having a total blast. Hope you do too!

Hope to see ya around! :thumbsup:

/ L2600 DT 4wd Kubota #9  
Ron,

You could test run if you split a piece of 1/2 copper and two hose clamps to cover the leak for safety BUT only for a brief test as if one has a leak another could come at any time anywhere.

When I restored my old TLB (tractor/loader/backhoe) I stripped all the lines off and took them to local hose shop and they replicated the length and the fittings exactly saving a lot of time and aggravation doing one at a time. Also some hoses will be similar but slightly different lengths so I used multi color elec. tape to tag the connections (both ends) and then the hose. Makes for easy reaasembly and you can number sequence as well.

Good luck in your endeavor.

/ L2600 DT 4wd Kubota #10  
I have a 2000 kubota L2600dt, 2 problems, clutch does not slip at all, but all the gears and high/low range scratch or gear racks when shifting moving or setting still? Second issue, the rear lift works great but only ingauges about 2 inches from the top. So 3/4 of the lift range dosnt work? It has 580 hours on meter. Thanks