Buying Advice Kubota M7060HDC vs NH Workmaster 75 vs Kioti RX7320

/ Kubota M7060HDC vs NH Workmaster 75 vs Kioti RX7320 #41  
I have a 7320 and other than a bad o-ring on a remote and having to adjust the alternator belt no problems in 3 years and 400 hours. Recently upgraded to a 12' batwing mower and it pulled fine in the little bit that I have used it (used a neighbors 15' and it was a little much in heavy wet grass). I do wish it had a buddy seat, but other than that I am happy with it and would buy another. I do use it like a forklift a lot and the self leveling loader is a must, and if I remember right, the Kioti loader was quite a bit stronger than others in the class.
Hope I'm not bringing this thread back to life to long after fact, but I'm about to trade in my 35hp Kioti with only 88 hours on it for either a Kioti RX6620 power shuttle (open station) or a NH Workmaster 75 (also open station/ps)... I've already worked #s on both & my trade is already loaded on the trailer but I need to drive a Kioti RX6620 or RX7320 (power shuttle - even a cab model would be OK). I need to feel how the buckets & ergo's are on both and the closest RX in stock to test drive is about 3 hours away! Does anyone have experience with the Kioti RX that has also used one of these Workmasters to compare the two in real-world use? Loader work, baling, plowing, mowing, etc?

It sounds like we're talking about the same Kioti/NH dealer in Terrell, TX & they've been a great dealer so far - bought my current Kioti from them & want to stick with the dealer if I can, but they don't have the RX6620 in stock. The owner turned me on to the NH Workmaster 75 but I'm not pulling the trigger until I get to drive both of them! I've already made the mistake of buying "not enough" tractor once so definitely want to make sure this next one gets me by indefinitely! The NH seems like it will do the job, but the loader stats REALLY have me concerned - they seemed a little weak in comparison to the Kioti RX6620/7320 but then I noticed the stat I was given was 800mm from the pins - the stat @ pins is fairly comparable. I will be lifting wet bales, clearing land, plucking/grubbing trees, and lots of other loader work so it's a pretty big deal that the loader be VERY capable but also not SLOW. I've seen posts saying the Workmaster 75 is the as Case 75A?? - The specs on the Case 75A loader are even worse which has me VERY concerned. I've also heard that speed is slow with this Workmaster series - any input?

Posting per each mfr website:
* New Holland Workmaster 55/65/75 - 550LU/555LU Loader
- Lift Capacity @ 800mm from bucket pivot pin (lbs) to max height: 2,425/ 3,153
* Case 75A - L610 loader = Max Lift Capacity: 1,828lbs(829kg) Non Self-Leveling
* Kioti RX6620/7320 loader - KL7320 = Lift Capacity to Full Height at Pivot Pins - 3,384 lbs. (1,535 kg)

NH doesn't show the breakout force but if measuring at the pins, looks like the capacity isn't as bad as I thought.. I'm comparing NH 3153 to Kioti 3384 at the bucket pins.
What the numbers don't tell me is the feel. I can drive & pick up the NH tomorrow but the nearest Kioti 6620 I could find would have to be delivered - without being able to test drive it (so far).

Anyone with any valid input on this - ESPECIALLY anyone who has driven both the WM75 and the Kioti RX 73/66 series, please feel free to PM me!

Any help appreciated!!

#####

Side note to MickeyDBC:

I just read this entire thread because I'm looking at all these tractors! I saw you have a RX7320. How does your loader handle? Powerful? Fast? Responsive but graceful when it needs to be? Just wondering because I may not get to test-drive one so a real users input would be helpful since I haven't been able to drive one.

Last edited:
   / Kubota M7060HDC vs NH Workmaster 75 vs Kioti RX7320 #42  
I can’t answer your questions but I would make a three hour drive one way in a heartbeat before I plopped down my hard earned money. I’m picking up an RX7320 tomorrow. I have to drive three hours to drop off my 4440 to the guy that is buying it, then drive four hours to where I am picking up the RX, and then drive three hours back home. A few hours driving is nothing compared to how much time you will spend in the tractor over the years. Make the drive and make sure you get what you want

/ Kubota M7060HDC vs NH Workmaster 75 vs Kioti RX7320 #43  
Agreed. I get off early on Friday so will be bolting out to drive the closest RX i can find.

/ Kubota M7060HDC vs NH Workmaster 75 vs Kioti RX7320 #44  
It has the instructor seat, which would be fun for my six grandkids now, and may be useful later if they want to learn how to operate it.

I don't know how you will be using your tractor but I will say this the "instructor" seats in the tractors here get used much more than you would think they would be.

Yeah I taught my son from the instructors seat. Good times.

Sometimes we struggle to decide if we should be spending our hard earned money on these tractors. Reading your posts about kids and grandkids WANTING to spend time with us makes it all worth it, doesn't it?

/ Kubota M7060HDC vs NH Workmaster 75 vs Kioti RX7320 #45  
I went with my gut and put the money down on a Kioti RX7320 for a deal I couldn't pass up. Kioti dealer offered more $$$ on my trade than anyone else could so the dollars made sense! It gets delivered next weekend so hopefully it's a good tractor to us! I did go with the RX7320 over the RX6620 and got a little bigger than the bare minimum I needed since I plan on keeping this next one a LONG time! I liked the buddy seat on the work master, but it wasn't an option on the open station I was looking at in my price range.