Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)!

/ Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)! #261  
Nests made from rodents or birds. I check my engine space most everytime I use it just for these reasons.
I check mine EVERY TIME because I have to lift the 'bonnet' to engage the master disconnect before the tractors will start. Good time to check the oil and battery level too. For me, just part of being pro-active and in 30 years, never had a fire either.

/ Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)! #262  
All insurance company's Are Part Of The Cabal. If you are sure it was not related to fuel, then it was caused by poor electrical techniques which is all you have now because everybody has been mind controlled to be dumbed down and stupid so the Cabal can control you. They have trained all of us to only worry about making the oh mighty dollar for get about pride and companion. There is way too much evil on this planet and it needs to stop and end NOW. I would demand it repaired properly or a new tractor or your money back. Final!!
You are dreaming.....

/ Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)!
I got the engine to run....it's still in Limp mode so the engine ECU is not the issue...
waiting to Kutota tech to tell me about the only error code I have.

/ Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)! #264  
glad you were able to reach a decent conclusion. I'm assuming your homeowners policy would not cover the tractor?

My homeowners policy covered an almost brand new SXS have frame damage from running into a tree on my property.

When I bought the BX23 I emailed my agent asking what coverage I needed for my new 23 ho mower...

He said nothing... mower up to 25 hp covered.

I saved the email...

/ Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)! #265  
When I bought the BX23 I emailed my agent asking what coverage I needed for my new 23 ho mower...

He said nothing... mower up to 25 hp covered.

I saved the email...
You're probably fine, but just be aware that I've come across more than one case on this forum and others, where an optimistic but ultimately ignorant agent said the customer was covered, when the actual written policy said they were not. In each case I can remember, it was discovered only after disaster, and the written policy ultimately ruled over all the positive thoughts and wishes of the agent.

In at least one of these cases, it was a home fire related to a woodburning appliance installation.

/ Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)! #266  
My good friend just got through an issue.

Last year he emailed his agent saying he listed the beach house on Air B&B effective 1-1-2024 and agent acknowledged with a thank and policy would be updated.

Air B&B weekend renter slipped in the shower and submitted medical bills for reimbursement and Insurance said no coverage as property not insured as rental.

It got dragged out for months with lawyer letters.

The end result is the email chain saved the property owner because notice given and acknowledged… apparently the agent dropped the ball.

It would be interesting as my BX purchase is now nearly 20 years back… maybe why I have too many 4 drawer file cabinets of documents.