Kubota L4330 High pressure hydralic leak

/ Kubota L4330 High pressure hydralic leak #1  

randy Wright

Tractor
Kubota Ls 4330
History: Earlier posts I was clearing in woods heard a pop sound. Some smoke I noticed hydro fluid spraying out of side of unit. Drove quickly to garage and parked. I have put several pictures online and am trying to isolate the problem as I have no warranty. I posted several pictures but it was too hard to tell where the fluid was coming from.
Now I started this new post so here is a new look at existing problem. I took a couple more pictures and used a glove to put my finger where the fluid was spraying from. I purchased the Kubota parts manual. I still am not sure what I am looking at. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Leak is coming from bottom of plate which has three main bolts and a Hydralic line with a bolt coming off of it.(cu leak)
I put my index finger on the spot in one photo.(cu2) Leak is at the bottom of this plate. My main question is this plate the item shown in PTO Hydralic line (detail photo) listed as fig.No.E122xx? Or something else?

Attachments

• cu2 dec 22.jpg
    cu2 dec 22.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 340
  • cu leak dec22.jpg
    cu leak dec22.jpg
    679.6 KB · Views: 321
  • detail drawing part.jpg
    detail drawing part.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 369
   / Kubota L4330 High pressure hydralic leak #2  
Take your pictures to you local K dealer. Buy the seals for the deal that is leaking. It looks like it's no more than a 10 minute job.

Probably an o-ring under there.

jb

/ Kubota L4330 High pressure hydralic leak
It is either the O ring 2.00 or the supply pipe 69.00

I am Going to know next year! Dealership looked at photos.. suspect tube connector... seems to be a common problem. The o ring they said doesn't have that much pressure on it. Will post when sure. Thanks for the help talking through it all.

/ Kubota L4330 High pressure hydralic leak #4  
Randy,

The valve is the PTO valve and it is supplied with fluid at about 350 PSI. If the fitting is loose, possibly you could tighten it. If the tube is cracked at the silver soldered joint, it should be replaced.

If you remove the tube to change or repair, be sure to put back all the little rubber mounts as they dampen the movement of the tube or else it is supported only at the fittings and they can crack or the s-solder can.

Good luck!

It is definately a crack at the joint in the fluid tube where it enters the Larger Banjo bolt.
I will have to order the tube assembly. Do you think I need repair manual in order to replace? The dealership has been excellent (5 Star Kissimmee Fl)
They suspected the tube at the joint from pictures . It seems to be a common problem. They also stated that they have not been successful in repairing a damage tube.

Started a new post ..Kubota 4330 hydraulic leak