Kubota Hydraulic Problem

/ Kubota Hydraulic Problem #1  

mrgraphixx

I bought a used B7200 4WD and just purchased a used 1640 lader attachment for it.

It seems I have a B7200 with power steering and my dealer says they never made one.

Here is my problem:

Instead of a 2 port hydraulic block, I have one that has 4 ports. The upper two ports have threaded brass inserts with 1/4 inch holes drilled through them with a deep (1 inch) thread at the end of the brass piece. You can not thread a hydraulic line into those ports.

Under that are 2 more ports, threaded to accept a hydraulic line but I have connected to those two ports, tried it, reversed the connections and tried again but still have no hydrauic power. The 3 point hitch works fine, the power steering, which also comes from the bottom of this 4 point plug works fine.

I am at wits end. Has anyone ever seen this setup before ?

/ Kubota Hydraulic Problem #2  
mrgraphixx said:
I bought a used B7200 4WD and just purchased a used 1640 lader attachment for it.

It seems I have a B7200 with power steering and my dealer says they never made one.

Here is my problem:

Instead of a 2 port hydraulic block, I have one that has 4 ports. The upper two ports have threaded brass inserts with 1/4 inch holes drilled through them with a deep (1 inch) thread at the end of the brass piece. You can not thread a hydraulic line into those ports.

Under that are 2 more ports, threaded to accept a hydraulic line but I have connected to those two ports, tried it, reversed the connections and tried again but still have no hydrauic power. The 3 point hitch works fine, the power steering, which also comes from the bottom of this 4 point plug works fine.

I am at wits end. Has anyone ever seen this setup before ?

Got a pic of this block?

/ Kubota Hydraulic Problem
yes, I will post it tomorrow

Joe

/ Kubota Hydraulic Problem

Attachments

• 1214071038.jpg
    1214071038.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 427