Kubota F5203b Snowblower

/ Kubota F5203b Snowblower #1  

Shady oak

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 955
Hi,

I am looking for a Kubota F5203b snowblower. This mounts on a F2560 mower. Also likely fits a F3060.

They are no longer made new by Kubota, so used is my only option. If you know of one drop me a note.

Thanks,

Steve

/ Kubota F5203b Snowblower #2  
I'm looking to buy a F2560 with deck, plow, blower, brush and spreader. blower looks to be in excellent condition. I'm in Ohio. Any interest in the blower at around $2200?

/ Kubota F5203b Snowblower
I'm looking to buy a F2560 with deck, plow, blower, brush and spreader. blower looks to be in excellent condition. I'm in Ohio. Any interest in the blower at around $2200?
Not sure on the price, I really haven’t looked at used values. Do you have pics? And is the mounting equipment included? Not sure if a brush would use the same mounts. Thanks for your reply.

/ Kubota F5203b Snowblower #4  
Kind of the blind leading the blind. I have no idea on mounting hardware. Brush does seem to use the same mount as the plow. I think the blower mounts the same as the deck.
Kubota sb 3.jpgKubota sb 2.jpgKubota sb 1.jpgKubota sb 4.jpg

I was looking for a F5203B snow blower. I had called a Kubota dealer about a blower for a F2560 and he called Kubota which informed him that number was the correct match, but it’s not made anymore. Thus the posting. Your deck is a F2450CB. While I do know Kubota is notorious for using different numbers for identical decks and blowers due to different mounting brackets, I don’t know if this is the case here. Also, I would make sure you ask your prospective seller how the hydraulically driven chute works, since I have two F2560’s and neither have remote hydraulics to drive that. The only other front mount I have seen on an F series had a crank handle. I will say the mounting hardware looks similar.

BTW, that looks like an awfully large blower for the front of a F2560?

/ Kubota F5203b Snowblower #7  
Blower and F2560 were bought new together 20 odd years ago. The F2560 has less than 1000 hours on it. Most of the time has been mowing. Snowblower less than 10 hours use.

Both rotation and elevation of chute controlled hydraulically.

Probably all a moot point though. Told a friend I was thinking of selling the snowblower and he said he wanted to buy it.