Kioti Mechron 2200/ Cushman 1600XD Transmission Issue

/ Kioti Mechron 2200/ Cushman 1600XD Transmission Issue #1  

Pappy118

Tractor
ford
Just bought this used UTV. It is a 2012 Cushman 1600XD and is an exact copy of the Kioti Mechron 2200. When going into the forward position with the selector lever it will not engage correctly and has a ratcheting/stripping sound, kinda like a shaft is trying to mesh with a hub or something. It will engage with the engine rpm low and slowly working the selector handle back and forth in the drive position which by the way is markings that someone made with a marker on the panel. Once it does engage it goes a few feet and comes out of gear and makes that sound again. Does anyone have an idea what is going on? Also the guy I bought it from said that he removes the transmission plastic cover, sprays the rear clutch with PB blaster and it would be good for about a month or so. I tried that with no luck. If someone can tell me how to post a video I'll add one later. Thanks for any help.

/ Kioti Mechron 2200/ Cushman 1600XD Transmission Issue
UPDATE : The problem was corrected simply by adjusting the shifter cable, it was out of rig.

/ Kioti Mechron 2200/ Cushman 1600XD Transmission Issue #3  
UPDATE : The problem was corrected simply by adjusting the shifter cable, it was out of rig.
Thanks for the update.
I always like to hear how an issue was resolved

/ Kioti Mechron 2200/ Cushman 1600XD Transmission Issue #4  
You still have your Cushman 1600xd? DO you like it? Looking at one right now with a dump bed.