Kioti KB1200 Backhoe information

/ Kioti KB1200 Backhoe information #1  

Crazed98Camaro

Tractor
Kubota B7200D / Kioti LK3054
I recently purchased a 1997 LK3054 with a KL254 loader and a KB1200 backhoe.

The backhoe desperately needs some new parts and I can not for the life of me find any information on it beside two other threads on TBN.

Does anyone have any information on where I can find a parts diagram of the KB1200 or if it shares parts with any of the other backhoes?

Thanks
-Matt

/ Kioti KB1200 Backhoe information #2  
That backhoe is one of the "old" units that has a PDF only manual. I've attached a copy of it. Hope it helps. If you need help sourcing any of the parts - let me know. Although I'll warn you, that some of them might be out of production so long that they are no longer available.

Attachments

• Kioti KB1200 Backhoe Manual 9005.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 240
   / Kioti KB1200 Backhoe information
That backhoe is one of the "old" units that has a PDF only manual. I've attached a copy of it. Hope it helps. If you need help sourcing any of the parts - let me know. Although I'll warn you, that some of them might be out of production so long that they are no longer available.

Wow, thank you perrypower! I did not expect to be able to find a full parts breakdown, let alone a manual. You have saved me a ton of headaches!

I'll go through the backhoe this weekend and make a list of parts I need and get back to you. I understand parts will be hard to come by, but at least I know what I am looking for now.

/ Kioti KB1200 Backhoe information #5  
Hi,
One thing I learned a while back is that their are only 2-3 manufacturers of backhoes in the U.S. They make them the same, paint them the colors the brand wants and put the stickers and model numbers on them. Then they get shipped out. So parts can be used across different "brands".
I bought a Case backhoe for my LK3054, I have a manual for the Kioti KB23675. They seem identical.
I need to find someone who can send me pictures and specs of the tractor mounting plates for the subframe to attach to. Found out my tractor didn't have them.