Just purchased a CT120

/ Just purchased a CT120 #1  

markwmo

Tractor
Kioti DK40SE, MF 491, MF 261
I just purchased a CT120 from a local dealer. It was a demo unit with 48 hours, very clean, full warranty, loader and MMM. Got it for $12,000. Seemed like a pretty good deal based on other brands but was wondering what others thought. Also, I spent a fair amount of time researching tractors in this size range and it seemed compare very well to Kubota, JD, and others in that range. I am wondering what others experiences have been (good or bad) with the CT120. I've browsed around on the Kioti forum and people there seem pretty happy with theirs. I don't have a Kioti dealer anywhere near me so that wasn't an option. Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Mark

/ Just purchased a CT120 #2  
Congrats on the purchase and Welcome to the extended Pack.

I have been very happy with my Kioti CK20 for over 3yrs and 350hrs so far. I am going to use it today to push back all the snow banks. $12k for that setup sounds good for an HST or is it a gear tractor?

/ Just purchased a CT120
Congrats on the purchase and Welcome to the extended Pack.

I have been very happy with my Kioti CK20 for over 3yrs and 350hrs so far. I am going to use it today to push back all the snow banks. $12k for that setup sounds good for an HST or is it a gear tractor?

This one is an HST, I think that's all they offer on the Bobcat models.

/ Just purchased a CT120 #4  
Hi Mark,

I became the proud owner of a CT122 in September and couldn't be happier with my choice. I had originally narrowed my choice down to the Kioti, but then Bobcat came out with their CUT's. My Bobcat dealer is about 6 miles from my home and has an excellent reputation in our area. The Kioti dealer was 45 miles away. I now have 50 hours on the machine and just recently went through the 50 hr maintenance check. When the tractor was returned I noticed a small amount of oil on the floor under the filters on the hydraulic unit. They came out to my house, picked up the tractor and checked it all out (found everything in order except some residual fluid around the filters) cleaned it up, kept it overnight, ran it to check it all out, and returned it without charge. No more oil on the floor.

I bought a 5' rear finish mower and a box blade with my tractor with fel and will be looking for a tiller in a couple of months.

I'll be retiring at the end of this school year and have lots of plans for "work" I need to do on our 2 acres.

If the your dealer is as good as mine is, I don't see how you could do any better. An example to share with you; I bought some chains for the tractor and they came in while the tractor was in the shop for the 5o hr maintenance. When I stopped by to see how it was coming along the chains were being put on the machine and the salesman was helping. He doesn't mind getting dirty at all. In fact he was the one who brought the tractor back. That's my kind of salesman.

Enjoy your tractor.

Fuddman (Bob)

/ Just purchased a CT120 #5  
You're new, so you may not know this, but pics are needed when someone buys a new tractor!

Kyle