Just purchased 2015HST

/ Just purchased 2015HST #1  

nateman73

Tractor
IH Cub Cadet 169
Just bought my first compact tractor thursday. Mainly firewood chores and some brush hogging. Did 1.5 acres already and tractor performed flawlessly.

/ Just purchased 2015HST #2  
Nate,
I'm glad to hear the tractor is working well. Looks like you may get wet if you enjoy it much today. Take care!

/ Just purchased 2015HST #3  
It should perform flawlessly... ... It's a Mahindra. But seriously, you're gonna like that tractor even more each time you use it.

/ Just purchased 2015HST #4  
nateman73 said:
Just bought my first compact tractor thursday. Mainly firewood chores and some brush hogging. Did 1.5 acres already and tractor performed flawlessly.

I have used my 2015HST for about a year now for pretty much the same tasks and so far it's run fantastically. I have done digging, moving, and all kinds of other chores with it. My favorite is mowing a field near my house for an elderly woman. I do it for free (well some vegetables and an occasional pie), but mostly I do it because I can sit on my tractor for a good couple of hours and just mindlessly mow with no distractions or worries. To me and my high stress business life, it's worth a gallon of diesel just for tuning out :)

/ Just purchased 2015HST #5  
NEFirewood said:
......but mostly I do it because I can sit on my tractor for a good couple of hours and just mindlessly mow with no distractions or worries. To me and my high stress business life, it's worth a gallon of diesel just for tuning out :)

You just summed up why I bought my tractor in the first place. I have 5 acres and I could of hired the bush hogging done cheaper than buying a tractor but the theraputic value of getting away from the hussle asnd bussle of the office is worth every dime I spent.

Don

/ Just purchased 2015HST #6  
Welcome to the club. I gave same rig and love it! I totally agree that it is great theripy and stress relief.
Enjoy your new machine.
Lou