Seeders Just In, Truax 5.5 Ft No Till Drill

/ Just In, Truax 5.5 Ft No Till Drill #2  
Interesting. Very few people I know ( in the South) have ever seen these. I bought the same planter on eBay several years ago. Use it to plant my plots. It works great. I still haven't used all it's features, since I'm planting a wildlife mix ( wheat, rye oats, peas, rape, clover) out of the same main seed box. Probably not ideal but it works great. Please let us know if you sell this. Where did it come from? I know they're more common in the midwest.

It is designed to be used either on a three point hitch or pulling with the tongue. Mine did not have a tongue. When it was delivered I borrowed a new 70 horse Kubota from my dealer to lift it off the truck. It's heavy! Lifted my front wheels off the ground. That was a little scary. So,if you plan to use it on your three point, make sure you have plenty of weight. ( this new tractor I used had no FEL or counterweights.). The owner of Truax was extremely nice. He sent me the blueprints they used for the removable tongue , so I made one. So now I pull it behind my M6800, and even pull it behind my truck to transport it over the highways for short distances. So now most everything implant is no till. Less work. Great germination!

/ Just In, Truax 5.5 Ft No Till Drill #3  
Here's mine

image-331050460.jpg

image-2926973069.jpg

image-2082668842.jpg

image-2114913228.jpg