Loader Just a picture of my ex3200 doing it’s job. The trailer is 18 feet long, I’ve had big

/ Just a picture of my ex3200 doing it’s job. The trailer is 18 feet long, I’ve had big #1  

hairyapple

Tractor
yanmar
IMG_1038.JPGbigger loads but this one stacked up to be 1.64 cords.

/ Just a picture of my ex3200 doing it’s job. The trailer is 18 feet long, I’ve had big #2  
:thumbsup: Looks like a lot of work to me :eek:.

/ Just a picture of my ex3200 doing it’s job. The trailer is 18 feet long, I’ve had big
Getting ready for next winter

:thumbsup: Looks like a lot of work to me :eek:.

Keeps me busy and tired. I stacked that load and just finished filling the trailer again.

We have a Tarm wood boiler which we use all winter to heat our house, so we use a lot. This is our eigth year off

fuel oil for heating. That about 9,600 gallons of oil we didn’t have to buy.

Last edited:
   / Just a picture of my ex3200 doing it’s job. The trailer is 18 feet long, I’ve had big #4  
Good looking wood. :)

/ Just a picture of my ex3200 doing it’s job. The trailer is 18 feet long, I’ve had big
All came from local people cutting trees in their yards or from the local recycling center. Mostly ash as they are dying here at an alarming rate. Onenic load of oak too from a guy who cut down about 30 nice tall and straight red oaks. There is probably a hundred cords of logs at recycling center but we’re not allowed to go up there with a chian saw, I somehow slipped past the guards and was all loaded with billets before they finally came to stop me. Pretty stupid waste of resources, now the town wil pay a contractor to chip al the brush and take away the logs, which they split or mill and then sell back to us. Last year it cost the town $40,000.