Buying Advice John Deere RB2060 rear blade (are they worth the extra cost)

/ John Deere RB2060 rear blade (are they worth the extra cost) #1  

Busheadfox

Tractor
None
I just recently purchased the JD 3025E tractor and am very happy with it so far. I think I got a great deal on it with loader for under $15000. My question to all the experts here, are the JD rear blades worth the extra money that they cost. I have looked at TSC for half the cost but they look only about half as good. The RB2060 blade looks really nice ,lots of adjustments,Built pretty heavy duty but I believe its going to cost about twice the price. I plan to use it for snow removal on paved drive 250 ft long and a little lite dirt moving or leveling ruts in yard. Any suggestions would be helpful.

/ John Deere RB2060 rear blade (are they worth the extra cost) #2  
I just recently purchased the JD 3025E tractor and am very happy with it so far. I think I got a great deal on it with loader for under $15000. My question to all the experts here, are the JD rear blades worth the extra money that they cost. I have looked at TSC for half the cost but they look only about half as good. The RB2060 blade looks really nice ,lots of adjustments,Built pretty heavy duty but I believe its going to cost about twice the price. I plan to use it for snow removal on paved drive 250 ft long and a little lite dirt moving or leveling ruts in yard. Any suggestions would be helpful.

If you want a much better blade than the frontier for less money(most likely), check our our EA 6 Way Deluxe Blade. It tilts, angles and offsets by simply pulling a pin!
Free Shipping to a staffed commercial business or you can pick up at the freight terminal in Richmond for free.
Travis

valuefbs.jpg

/ John Deere RB2060 rear blade (are they worth the extra cost) #3  
Just a personal opinion, but unless you have very little snow, I think driving through the snow and trying to scrape it off the driveway with a rear blade will prove to be a very frustrating experience at the end of the day.

/ John Deere RB2060 rear blade (are they worth the extra cost) #4  
If you want to be spoiled and have the money to burn, a blower on the front and an EA 6 way blade on the back is double trouble!
Just ask this guy!
Travis

/ John Deere RB2060 rear blade (are they worth the extra cost) #5  
and another one...