John Deere 790 Not Starting (No Crank)

/ John Deere 790 Not Starting (No Crank) #1  

Mark790

Tractor
John Deere 790
I have a 2001 JD 790. It randomly had no power. Checked battery power and it was good. Took dash off to reveal mice nest. Ate through a green wire that I reconnected. Still no power. Checked battery cables and they were loose. Replaced both ground and power since they were corroded. Dash lights would come on, but still would not crank. Jumped the starter and the engine turns over, so not starter. Replaced fusible link. Tried to jump the safety switches but did not have success locating a bad sensor/switch. FYI- the seat safety switch has 4 wires (not two). I have tried jumping that mutiple ways, but could not get narrow it down to that being the culprit. From what I read in past threads, I took a chance and ordered a new Time Delay Module. Just installed and now I get a loud clicking noise when I turn the key to accessory, I didn’t have that before. I traced the sound of that noise to the neutral safety switch. I was not getting that with the original Time Delay Module. I am at my wits end with this issue and not sure what else to do. Any advice would be helpful!

/ John Deere 790 Not Starting (No Crank) #2  
Welcome to TBN

Do you have the service tech manual?

/ John Deere 790 Not Starting (No Crank)
Welcome to TBN

Do you have the service tech manual?
Thanks

I do not have the service tech manual, but grabbed an electrical diagram pdf from a different thread to identify the time delay module and fusible link locations.

/ John Deere 790 Not Starting (No Crank) #4  
is pto engaged??