3-Point Hitch John Deere 2305 and a Massey 2360 50" snowblower?

/ John Deere 2305 and a Massey 2360 50" snowblower? #1  

etorrens

Tractor
I need a little help. My late husband knew everything about our utility tractor and I am at a loss. I need to get a snowblower to deal with the farm in the winter. A friend is selling is front mount Massey 2360 50" snowblower.

Can I even put that snowblower on the front of my tractor? I know it would not have the easy hitch to connect, but can I even get the PTO to extend out the front to hook up?

Thanks for your help. Being a widow with young kids has it challenges; not the least of which is trying to figure this stuff out.

/ John Deere 2305 and a Massey 2360 50" snowblower? #2  
John Deere 2305 and a Massey 2360 50" snowblower?

Sorry, no that won’t work on the front. The 2305 and 2210 have a specific front quick hitch with mid-mount pto and John Deere 47 blower.

Not sure where you live but this is your setup and about what they sell for used.

JOHN DEERE 47" QUICK HITCH SNOWBLOWER FOR DEERE 221. 235 | eBay

/ John Deere 2305 and a Massey 2360 50" snowblower? #3  
etorrens
:welcome: to TBN

You have come to the right place for help.. many who are here are experienced and are willing to give you advice and information, with the added benefit of peer review.. If a member sees advice that isn't quite right, others will chime in to clear it up..
Keep in contact with the local Deere dealer as well. You can have their advice reviewed on this forum as well..

Add a general location to your profile, as it will help to give advice more local to your area.

Hopefully we can help you out with future decisions. Sorry to hear about losing your husband.. wish you well in handling the extra load and the very best with your family.