Jezebel Plays with the BIG BOY!!!!!!

/ Jezebel Plays with the BIG BOY!!!!!! #1  

JayinNH

Silver Member
Tractor
L3010HST (Jezebel)
Last weekend the excavator finally made it over. The John Deere 690 with it's massive 1 1/2 yd bucket came over to tackle the large stumps. This massive 44,000 lbs, 12' wide, 23' digging depth monster rolled up at 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning. He stayed 7 hours ripping stumps and digging a large hole to burry them. 250 stumps later Jezebel was able to venture out to try to make sense of this cultivated land. With 200 yds of fill left in a 20ft high pile Jezebel began to cart fill over to the horse paddock. I ended Sat with only 2 hours on Jezebel. Here's a photo of the monster.
Jason

Attachments

• 35-46909-22Excavator2.jpg
    35-46909-22Excavator2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 125
   / Jezebel Plays with the BIG BOY!!!!!! #2  
It looks like you could make my tractor out of the ballast on that thing.

Branch

/ Jezebel Plays with the BIG BOY!!!!!!
Branch,
That Deere could make 20 Jezebel's minus the orange paint. I wish I had a picture of this machine next to Jezebel. The tracks were 12' apart! Some of the stumps he estimated were 4000 to 5000 lbs! That's more than the weight of my tractor.
Jason

Attachments

• 35-46948-1Excavator.jpg
    35-46948-1Excavator.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 92
   / Jezebel Plays with the BIG BOY!!!!!! #4  
Jason,Seven hours and 250 stumps later,plus burying them.WOW,money well spent.It's amazing what a good operator can accomplish in a short time.

/ Jezebel Plays with the BIG BOY!!!!!!
MReeter,
I was very pleased with his work. He charged me $800 for everything. The operator/owner was very nice and loved to play on the machinery like myself. I guess when you love your work you do it well
Jason

/ Jezebel Plays with the BIG BOY!!!!!! #6  
Oh yeah! Sure it moves dirt, trees, and stumps, but how do you rig a belly mower on it? Huh?

NICE PHOTOS!

JimI