JD 6x4 Cab

/ JD 6x4 Cab #11  
That looks REAL nice! :thumbsup:

/ JD 6x4 Cab #12  
That looks more than just professional fabrication.. excellent work. Good hunting.. must be anxious to get you, the dog, and the gator out hunting ducks.

For me, I'd need some risers to handle the limbs and branches that continuously hang down along my woods trails to scrape on my gator roof. Get those limbs to rise up over the top.

/ JD 6x4 Cab #13  
That looks more than just professional fabrication.. excellent work. Good hunting.. must be anxious to get you, the dog, and the gator out hunting ducks.

For me, I'd need some risers to handle the limbs and branches that continuously hang down along my woods trails to scrape on my gator roof. Get those limbs to rise up over the top.

Hey neighbor! Yeah, that is what I battle too. Being a cab or rops, it's better to get them branches to slide up over vs capturing them in a crook or light.

/ JD 6x4 Cab
We would have to do some measuring but I think this cab is a little lower profile than many so that helps. I have been using the gator the last couple cold rainy days. Where has this thing been all my life???? This 6x4 feels like you are riding on a cushion of air. Very nice riding. Season starts in 8 days so we are getting ready!

/ JD 6x4 Cab #15  
Just noticed two new doors on the Madison Craigslist (Waupun loc.) Don't know the reason but there in case anyone interested in doing this same fabrication.
I have the croc top on my gator which opens with the box, and usually no problem with catching a limb underneath, just rubbing under them.

However with my ROPS on the 4300, would be nice to have the risers instead of getting knocked in the back of the head when a limb is caught on the non-folding ROPS.

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 108
Last edited: