Iseki tu1600 4wd out after loud bang

/ Iseki tu1600 4wd out after loud bang
That tractor is similar to a Kubota B7000 I had. The overall construction is very identical, so I say it stripped the splines on the U joint for the front axle.

View attachment 859903
I called the nearest kubota dealer (7 miles away) and asked them about what you said about the B7000. They don't know there ass from a hole in the ground. They didn't even know kubota made a B7000. So much for that. They said they never heard of an Iseki tu1600 4wd tractor. Dumbasses. Thanks for your input, I'll check out the info elsewhere. Looks like it's time to get dirty. Thanks

/ Iseki tu1600 4wd out after loud bang #12  
Nope. Front drive shaft does NOT turn. And yes, it's in 2wd. Neither tire rotates while turning the other either. So, I assume the driveline joint is broken? There is a cover over it, but I can see whether it's turning or not, but not enough exposed to see the u- joint on front end of front shaft.
If the tractor is in 4wd and you have the front in the air then turning one tire should turn the other tire the opposite direction. This indicates that your issue is in the front axle or the coupler between the driveshaft and the axle.
1.) Turn the tire slowly and see if there is any noise anywhere. Listen to the portals and differential area closely. If there is then look into that area.
2.) If there is no noise then your going to have to do some dissection. Next take the driveshaft off and see if you can turn the shaft by hand. If so what happens?
3.) if you find nothing exciting with the input shaft your going to have to dig into the axle more. Report back your findings and folks will have some ideas. There are multiple places that the axle could have failed. The fact it has portals will make it slightly more challenging to diagnose.

Will do. Report back shortly. Everyday no tractor, getting further behind around here.

If the tractor is in 4wd and you have the front in the air then turning one tire should turn the other tire the opposite direction. This indicates that your issue is in the front axle or the coupler between the driveshaft and the axle.
1.) Turn the tire slowly and see if there is any noise anywhere. Listen to the portals and differential area closely. If there is then look into that area.
2.) If there is no noise then your going to have to do some dissection. Next take the driveshaft off and see if you can turn the shaft by hand. If so what happens?
3.) if you find nothing exciting with the input shaft your going to have to dig into the axle more. Report back your findings and folks will have some ideas. There are multiple places that the axle could have failed. The fact it has portals will make it slightly more challenging to diagnose.
Will do. wish/hopeing it's only a ujoint, something simple. Ok, you say get it up in the air and free up the wheels, put in 4wd, turn tires. What happens?? NOTHING, the only noise I hear is as if you had your truck jacked up , in 4wd, & the transmission in neutral, and you turn the wheel, that's the only noise it makes, that's it. There's no other noise anywhere. Now you said in 4wd, but tranny in neutral? Correct? Just wanna make sure I'm doing it right. I'm going to go ahead and remove the driveshaft disconnected at the transmission and turn it and see what happens. I'll report back shortly.

OK without further ado, I went out and removed the shaft cover from the transmission to the front axle and looking at the two sets of view joints. There are roll pins in the rear one there's two roll pins holding it on one goes to the spine in the transmission one to the shaft that has the spine, going into the front and the front differential has two for the new joint with only one pin the one going into the differential joint has a roll. The other one does not it's in there when it is 2 Wheel Dr. and which way is four-wheel-drive. I just know whatever it was. I can tell the difference when you're driving it so I never really paid attention but I think it's in four-wheel-drive when you pull the lever up if that's true while it's jacked up and in neutral on the transmission in four-wheel-drive left tire tire is that when I turn the shaft by hand the right front tire does not turn it all if I had to guess I would guess it's something broken between that front you joint and the front differential , but what do I know? and there is still no weird noises or anything when they turn the driveshaft for the front differential. So now what?

Does anybody know? ,
Is there supposed to be a gasket between the hydraulic pump and the engine block??? if so, what would the gasket be made of?

Does anybody know? ,
Is there supposed to be a gasket between the hydraulic pump and the engine block??? if so, what would the gasket be made of?

/ Iseki tu1600 4wd out after loud bang #18  
When your turning the left wheel does the driveshaft from the axle to the transmission turn? If can you put the transmission in gear and 4wd then see if the right wheel turns when your spinning the left by hand and then turn the right and see if the left turns. The driveshaft to the transmission should not turn when doing this test. If it does hold it steady while turning the wheels. The opposing tire should turn the opposite direction if the driveshaft is stationary when spinning a wheel.

Also bumping your post with only an hour weight might offend folks, please wait a few days before bumping. Most folks are busy and do not check the forum every day. Thanks and let us know your findings!