iseki rear axle seals????

/ iseki rear axle seals???? #11  
Hi Dave, i have many manuals for this Bolens G154 (i think it is the same as my iseki T1300f). In some of them they actually explain on how to take some parts of engine or tractor apart. Send me a pm with your email and i will send you all manuals i have. I cannot promise that what you need will be in there, but its worth a try.

About gaskets: Just buy some gasket paper at a traktor shop. I really don't think the thickness makes a difference on the rear axle... It will just take you one hour to create on, see if it fits, then create a second one for spare from the shape you have. Just my 0.02...

/ iseki rear axle seals???? #12  
Thanks for the quick reply marcelPL. Your expertise is appreciated. This is my first tractor and while I know my way around a wrench this is something that I feel a little out of my element on. In addition, its unlikely that my wife is going to let me purchase another any time in the next 20 years. I have to make this work. I’ll send you a PM with my contact details.

Thanks again.

/ iseki rear axle seals???? #13  
Don't give me the credit of expertise. I am probably the biggest idiot on this forum ;)

I started my tractor life some 8 months ago, and have spent many hours in the garage since then. These iseki/bolens machines are really nice and powerful, but need a lot of work to keep them running. Or maybe i just bought a monday morning version. For every 3 or 4 hours operating, i spend in hour in garage.

Good luck on your repairs. Somebody already said this to you: Take a few hours to fully read the thread from frx555 about his machine. This was a case where everything what could be wrong actually was wrong. Very detailed with good photo's. You will find all the info you need there.

You will find it here:

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/iseki/273164-bolens-g154-iseki-tx1300f.html

Good luck,
M.

/ iseki rear axle seals???? #14  
Hi Dave, i have many manuals for this Bolens G154 (i think it is the same as my iseki T1300f). In some of them they actually explain on how to take some parts of engine or tractor apart. Send me a pm with your email and i will send you all manuals i have. I cannot promise that what you need will be in there, but its worth a try.

About gaskets: Just buy some gasket paper at a traktor shop. I really don't think the thickness makes a difference on the rear axle... It will just take you one hour to create on, see if it fits, then create a second one for spare from the shape you have. Just my 0.02...
Hi
I recently purchased a Bolen g154, now the rear axle shaft seal is leaking bad. I'm having trouble to find the part number.
can you help me please?
thanks
keven

/ iseki rear axle seals???? #15  
Hi Keven, just send me your email address in a PM, and i will send you manuals that i have.

M.

/ iseki rear axle seals???? #16  
I can supply you with seals. The axle has to be removed to replace the seal. You have to remove the lift housing to access the circlip that holds the axle in.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

New Portable Wood Grain Single Restroom (A33548)
New Portable Wood...
8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...
John Deere 6XH-03 Offset Disc (A33041)
John Deere 6XH-03...
Brand New Portable Single Toilet (A34302)
Brand New Portable...
Massey Ferguson 3070 Tractor (A33041)
Massey Ferguson...
Miller Direct Current Arc Welding Machine 300 amp, 3-Phase (A33349)
Miller Direct...