iseki model number and oil type

/ iseki model number and oil type #1  

knoerr

On my Iseki tractor the decal says 3210 but I was told this was not a valid model number. The transmission housing has TL45N2 on it. Can anyone tell me the correct model number?
Also do these tractors take universal hydraulic/transmission fluid in the crankcase as the engine lubricant?

/ iseki model number and oil type #2  
I believe the TE 3210 was a European and Australian designation. Iseki have a habit of rebadging depending on region. My TE 4270 is referred to as a TL 2500F in US.

The TE 3210 is a 25hp engine with 21 pto hp (hence designation in name). It was also sold under licence with Bolens as 2104 (G214). The engine is a 3AF1 Iseki engine.

Original manual indicates straight gear oil, but Super Universal oil can be used in the hydraulic / transmission case.

I may be corrected, but I have never heard of this being used in the engine crankcase.
Most posts on this forum suggest a good quality diesel specific synthetic oil such as Shell Rotella. For all the cost of specific engine oil, I would go with the best advice of the forum. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PS. Post some more bio details /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ iseki model number and oil type #3  
DO NOT PUT IN ENGINE. Universal will lubricate the engine, but it does not have high detergent properties required for a diesel engine. It would lead to high ring/cylinder wear. It is also to thin for an engine except in real cold conditions