Iseki 1610f diesel

/ Iseki 1610f diesel #1  

Anonymous Poster

I'm looking at an Iseki 1610f diesel and would like feedback on the following:
basic tractor performance, performance with a loader and backhoe, diging depth of compatable backhoes, and any other information you care to share.

/ Iseki 1610f diesel #2  
It is a heavey tractor for it's size. It is a little small for a backhoe. It would work but not for jobs of any size. It would be good for down spout drains and landscaping. I had a hoe on a Yanmar a few sizes larger and it would be as small as I would want to put a hoe on. The one I had was a real work horse for it's size. I used it with a 6' blade to backfill my ditches around my new house and water and sewer lines.

/ Iseki 1610f diesel #3  
CaledoniaBob,

Welcome to TBN. I agree with kaysuply. I think it would be somewhat small for a backhoe. You will find in just about every one of the forums that too small is not so good. I am one of the people that made the mistake of too small.

Also fill out your profile and let us know where your from and other things of interest. I know of a town called Caledonia in Minnesota, by chance would that be the Caledonia your from.

Murpyh

/ Iseki 1610f diesel #4  
I have a TS1610F equiped with a bush hog 1846QT loader.The tractor is a little workhorse as far as I'm concerned. I run a 4' brush hog, a 4' tiller, and a 4' box blade with no hesitation from the tractor. I'm not too familiar with backhoe attachments so I can't help you there.
I'm happy with mine.

Attachments

• 241826-tractorwbar.jpeg
    241826-tractorwbar.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 286