International 14 side hay rake

/ International 14 side hay rake
Thank You! as a matter of fact that is what was discussed & did yesterday as a weld part was being made. Something removable BUT able to permanently engage the clutch.

Thank You! We actually went to a "yard" covering 52 acres of old tractors, and hay equipment to find the part..no luck. I think we have quick fixed the problem, now the hay just has to grow..

/ International 14 side hay rake #13  
Guess I lost track of this thread. Sorry you didn't find your parts, but there is another option. Click on this link to TractorHouse: http://www.tractorhouse.com/Default.aspx In the menu in red at left, third item down, you can post a "want to buy" ad. You'll need to register, and give some contact info, but it's pretty painless, and only takes a few minutes. Usually 36-48 hours for all yards to contact you. You may want to wait that amout of time, and not get the first part offered, if any. More may call with a lesser price, and closer, and be less shipping.

Lots of salvage yards linked up to this. I've found almost new N/A parts through this site for my old IH 990 haybine. Might be worth a try..!!

weld rake part.jpg
The weld fix. works great now just need to get some rain for hay to grow..Thanks everyone:drink:

/ International 14 side hay rake #15  
anyone know the PCD of these IH 4 lug wheels/hubs? part 14 in diagram they are same ar used on on out number 15 hay rake. our rim is rusted beyond service.

455169R92WHEELASSY, planter drive, 15 x 4-1/2 rim, for 6.70 x 15 tires
1628222551184.png

/ International 14 side hay rake #16  
View attachment 320668View attachment 320669

Need Help with a part number and/or name of part to order asap

International 14 side hay rake.

The spring engage lock mechanism and plates seem to have seen their last days.
Do not have manual as it was bought some 6 years ago from neighbors hay field and has worked beautifully for that long.

Need to cut timothy field that is about waste high prior to hubby being deployed for 4 mths starting mid june..

Pics attached.

Hope all are well!!

Thanks francessca 135
Hi, I just picked up a IHC 14 Rake. The previous owner could not tell me why the inside hubs of the wheels always click/moving in and out wether it is in gear or not. Do you know why? Im trying to get a manual on line.
Thanks.

/ International 14 side hay rake #17  
Hi, I just picked up a IHC 14 Rake. The previous owner could not tell me why the inside hubs of the wheels always click/moving in and out wether it is in gear or not. Do you know why? Im trying to get a manual on line.
Thanks.
they have pawls in them, basically click/freewheel when turning as one wheel overuns the other. they are very simple design. that drawing i posted isnt of a ratcheting hub.

this image shows the ratchets
1659435944901.png

2:28 of this video is basically the same setup.

Last edited:
   / International 14 side hay rake #18  
Thanks. Anyone know where I can get a manual for this IHC 14 rake?