IHC 3500 Rear boom swing actuator bushing (cans) need

/ IHC 3500 Rear boom swing actuator bushing (cans) need #1  

owner21

Tractor
New Holland 8870 ,John Deere Lanz 500
Hello, I am looking for an opportunity to buy rear bushings (or one bushing) for an IHC 3500A backhoe loader. Rear boom swing actuator. If anyone has an idea where I can find it, please let me know....Best Regards

/ IHC 3500 Rear boom swing actuator bushing (cans) need #2  
Have you searched IH salvage yards?

/ IHC 3500 Rear boom swing actuator bushing (cans) need
No I havent coordinates on IH salvage yards ..If you can send me some leads I will be grateful

/ IHC 3500 Rear boom swing actuator bushing (cans) need #4  
Is there something special about this bushing? OR is it just a typical pin bushing thats wore out?

With decades old backhoe's, most parts are obsolete, and even if they werent, You'd probably be shocked at what a dealer would gouge you for on prices.

I had a ford 5500 TLB. And the swing on it was rather complex with lots of pivots. It had a total of 12 bushings on the swing arms that were all nominal sizes. 1.5" ID x 1.75" OD x 1" long.

Surprisingly I could still get them from ford, but $104/bushing. I wasnt about to spend $1200 so I made my own

You may need to visit a local machine shop.

ford bushing.jpg

What is special in that cans? The bore in that cans are not centered ,the hole is eccentric the offset of the hole is a few millimeters from the center. (Someone from Poland promised me to measure but since we have winter, he doesn't want to dismasch backhoe) Such a measurement would solve the problem

/ IHC 3500 Rear boom swing actuator bushing (cans) need #6  
Any pictures? I cant picuture the purpose of an offset/eccentric bushing on a swing mechanism of a backhoe....especially such a small (few millimeter) offset

/ IHC 3500 Rear boom swing actuator bushing (cans) need #7  
No I havent coordinates on IH salvage yards ..If you can send me some leads I will be grateful

Eccentricity makes it possible to move the comb with teeth away from the rack of rotation. If you make centric friction on the cylinder on the opposite side of the rack will be so great that it tears the inserted sleeve ... That's why they recommended me to buy the original sleeve (even just to measure)

/ IHC 3500 Rear boom swing actuator bushing (cans) need #9  
Eccentricity makes it possible to move the comb with teeth away from the rack of rotation. If you make centric friction on the cylinder on the opposite side of the rack will be so great that it tears the inserted sleeve ... That's why they recommended me to buy the original sleeve (even just to measure)
I did not read earlier that you are in Poland, so the US salvage yards aren’t much help