I Knew Better, But I Did It Anyway

/ I Knew Better, But I Did It Anyway #2  
Like learning about the old Farmall iron from you those brochures you collected are fantastic I grew up with Farmall and International am getting ready to retire and the tractor bug is getting stronger wish I would have looked for and saved that stuff when I was younger. Thank you for the videos and your service.

/ I Knew Better, But I Did It Anyway #3  
Like learning about the old Farmall iron from you those brochures you collected are fantastic I grew up with Farmall and International am getting ready to retire and the tractor bug is getting stronger wish I would have looked for and saved that stuff when I was younger. Thank you for the videos and your service.
I certainly relate to the Farmall bug as that is what I operated a lot on the farm when growing up.
He does have some nice vintage brochures, kind of envious about that.

/ I Knew Better, But I Did It Anyway #4  
Love the red tractors. Grew up on a tobacco farm running 140s. I have managed to accumulate 3 of them.

/ I Knew Better, But I Did It Anyway
Thank You