I bought a MF 135--now what?

/ I bought a MF 135--now what?
I just posted more photos of my little Massey in the photo section of this forum. It should be under Massey Ferguson, muddwhumper. If you can't find them that way then under keywords I put Massey-Ferguson, 135

/ I bought a MF 135--now what? #12  
(they have some funny twisted metal things on the wheels too??)

Hi, You bought one of the best tractors made and at a good price. The nice thing about the 135 is the repairs and upkeep are simple and it has the best 3 pt hydraulic hitch system made.

The funny twisted metal things on the rear wheels allow you to use the tractor power to adjust the rear wheels in or out without having to lift the rear or unbolt the wheels to adjust the width or distance between the wheels. This capability allows you to adjust the wheels for use in various row widths for row cropping.

/ I bought a MF 135--now what? #13  
You want to use ONLY Peratran II or is it III.
The stuff at Napa or wherever else even with the same specs does not perform nearly as well as the Permatran. I don't rembember if it II or III but any dealer can tell you what it is.

/ I bought a MF 135--now what? #14  
Mud, Oh the twisted metal on the rear wheels are called" spin-outs" like rcraft said for adjusting width with-out removal /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ I bought a MF 135--now what? #15  
If you want to find the best repair or factory manuals just make a search on Ebay . Search for Massey Ferguson and you will find several CD's with factory workshop manuals for TE20 to MF135. You can just print out the relevant pages.
Anders /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ I bought a MF 135--now what? #16  
You've got a good one. I would also consider going to Big Dean's website and having a look around. His site and cd saved me many times when I was trying to figure out how to put my 135 back together.

Thomas

/ I bought a MF 135--now what? #17  
Hey,

Check your dealer for Parts, Owners, and a service manual. Get all 3. The MF manuals are better and more detailed than other manuals out there. Also, get a copy of Big Deans Cd for you tractor. I will be ordering one for our 35 soon. He is helpful, and ( like alot of other members on here... ) will try and help you anyway he can!!

Take care,

Will

/ I bought a MF 135--now what? #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It doesn't have power steering /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif If I can afford adding it later I will..) )</font>

Its price at your door (will be shipped internationally by UPS) will be about $500. Note that almost all parts of MF135 are delivered to the world from here, Turkey.