HydroSeal/Aqua-Seal leak suppressors $$OUCH$$

/ HydroSeal/Aqua-Seal leak suppressors $$OUCH$$ #1  

jgh

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TN90F; B3000 Kubota; Bobcats 430 & A300; Liebherr 621C, Exmark laser Z, 2 sawmills

Those 2 products were recently mentioned (by Junkman, IIRC) so I went looking for them. Web sites had phone numbers but no dealer info.

Aqua Seal sells direct mostly. About $300 to do each of my tires (16.9x28, metric 420/70-28).

HydroSeal has dealers and boasted of being "factory-fill" for various construction eq brands (JD for one), but could not readily tell me what dealers he had near me so I await his research.

That one would be $225 per tire (that is one 5 gal pail--don't spill it!)

Are these things worth it?? Has anyone used them? With over 21,000 members on TBN, I am wondering why none of the several mentions of these has generated a response from a satisfied user.

My antennae went up big time when I saw that Frontier also sells a fuel improvement/saving device, with airy claims to boot. How many, many of those have we all heard of over the years.

J

PS--
MultiSeal (sells Hydroseal) 1-800-577-3353
www.multi-seal.com
Frontier (sells Aqua-Seal) 1-800-807-4496
www.frontierlubricants.com

/ HydroSeal/Aqua-Seal leak suppressors $$OUCH$$ #2  
I put Hydro-Seal in the tires on my Power Trac, about a month ago. So far, I'm pleased. I'd had two flats in the week prior, working in the rubble (broken glass, rusty metal, etc.) around an old carriage shed. Since then, I've had no problems, and no leaks...

A little early to give it a definitive thumbs up, but so far, so good...

BTW, I bought it for $179 for 5 gallons (with free shipping). You use a 1:10 ratio, so that 5 gallons would treat 50 gallons of liquid ballast, giving you a total of 55 gallons. I also confirmed with the factory engineers that it is compatible with calcium, automotive antifreeze and windshield washer antifreeze...

Here's where I bought it:
Prevent Flats

/ HydroSeal/Aqua-Seal leak suppressors $$OUCH$$ #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( 20050906

Those 2 products were recently mentioned (by Junkman, IIRC) so I went looking for them. )</font>

Recently???????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I know my sight is failing, but didn't know that the memory was close behind... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I don't even know what this product that you reference is. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I hate old age..... I can't remember anything any longer, and what little I can remember, I can't see. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif