Backhoe hydraulics

/ hydraulics #1  

lucimiaz2015

Tractor
terramite t5
i have a 1986-87 terramite T5 backhoe> last year the the loader and backhoe started moving slower and slower until they finally stopped. After checking the pump pressure i had to rebuild the gear pump. I now have plenty of pressure 2200 psi, but nothing works. I took off the main control valve and couldn't find anything wrong, changed the oil filter and checked for blockages, nothing. Next i disconnected the line going to the backhoe and put my pressure gauge on it and got no reading until i tried moving the loader bucket up, at that point the pressure went to 2200 and the engine stalled, when i moved the loader lever to go down the bucket went up, evidently from back pressure, the engine was not running. the spring in the pressure relief valve seems ok. Any suggestions? the transmission still works fine.

/ hydraulics #2  
Check the tank and PB lines make sure they are not switched.

/ hydraulics
it works, i was reading the diagram for the valve wrong, thanks! is there any trick to setting the relief valve? i adjusted it so that the bucket moves at a good pace and there is enough power to lift up the front end.