Husqvarna ZTH6127 mower with Kohler Command Pro 27hp

/ Husqvarna ZTH6127 mower with Kohler Command Pro 27hp #1  

Bl8tant

Bronze Member
Tractor
Satoh S-650G
The machine: 2004 Husqvarna ZTH6127 commercial zero-turn mower with Kohler Command Pro 27hp vertical shaft engine

I figure lots of guys here have seen nearly every mower made. So maybe you can help me here. My engine tag is missing.

I need the Model ,Spec, etc. numbers for the Kohler Command Pro 27hp (vertical shaft) engine on my mower. If you have or know anyone with the same mower I would really appreciate it if someone could post the numbers.

I called Husqvarna and they were NO help. Local dealer said they could not help without the numbers from the engine :confused2:.

My neighbor has 2 of these mowers and I own one also (just bought mine used) and all made the same year. Unfortunately, all three have had their engine tags "pressure-washed" away. I love Kohler motors, but I hate that cheesy sticker they use. Briggs and their stamped numbers are the way to go. :grin:

Thanks!

/ Husqvarna ZTH6127 mower with Kohler Command Pro 27hp #2  
I'm having the exact same m e problem. Need engine I.D. number, ect...

/ Husqvarna ZTH6127 mower with Kohler Command Pro 27hp #3  
Post 1) A pic of the engine 2) Product number complete off the machine tag 3) Anything in particular you need the number for at this juncture? 4) Welcome to TBN!

/ Husqvarna ZTH6127 mower with Kohler Command Pro 27hp #5  
Pretty sure it’s a kohler command pro CH750

/ Husqvarna ZTH6127 mower with Kohler Command Pro 27hp #6  
Pretty sure it’s a kohler command pro CH750
It would be a CV not CH since it is vertical shaft.

I would "guess" CV740. I have a CH740 that is a horizontal shaft 27 hp Kohler Command Pro.

/ Husqvarna ZTH6127 mower with Kohler Command Pro 27hp #7  
With the post being from 2013, a follow up from a flash in the pan in October- my guess is small block Chev.

/ Husqvarna ZTH6127 mower with Kohler Command Pro 27hp #9  
It would be a CV not CH since it is vertical shaft.

I would "guess" CV740. I have a CH740 that is a horizontal shaft 27 hp Kohler Command Pro.

Yes, thats what i meant. 🤦‍♂️