Hoye Tractor

/ Hoye Tractor #91  
We have heard that they are trying to implement this in the new website in the future. We just don't have any information just yet on the matter. So for the mean time we are happy to help you as best as we can.
One other important and very valuable thing in the transfer of Hoye pages to the Parts ASAP pages is dropping the OE part numbers. So many of us rely on the verification of getting the right part for fit, form and function. Having to make phone calls will cause many of use to seek other vendors instead.

Hoye's site was very special, one could key into nearly any search engine a Yanmar part number and the EXACT part or assembly would be found taking you to the Hoye part(s) you needed in a flash. With this gone, the other 2 competitors having those part numbers listed would then increase their market share. Parts ASAP will loose on sales volumes in a huge way.

Anytime I've search for Yanmar parts, Parts ASAP tends not to be in the results due to no OE part numbers in the search criteria. A majority of us have the Parts Manuals, we look via the part numbers in the search engines.

I for one and the main lead to the YTOG membership, want the Yanmar OE part numbers for the parts I'm looking for. Without them, it's anyone's guess what would work towards matching parts to OE.

Last edited:
   / Hoye Tractor #92  
I posted the few Diagrams I had and I do have 400+ pages of Org. Yanmar Models and Yanmar Part#'s so If anyone may need A org. part# I can look it up just ask! All the YM series pretty much. It took a whole ream of copy paper that barely fit in the binder ;)

Attachments

• 000_0296.JPG
    000_0296.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 55

/ Hoye Tractor #94  
Original OEM will still be able to be searched in the search bar, if it is not pulling up most likely we will have to search Salvage for the part. All parts will also have the OEM numbers that match the part in the details section. We are also putting in a "check the fit" where you can put in your make and model and the section will turn green if it is compatible for that model tractor. Like I said in a previous post there are quite a few bumps and kinks in this transition, our team is working very hard trying to make this as easy of a transition as possible. We really do appreciate your suggestions and comments. The old Hoye team is still here and happy to help!

/ Hoye Tractor #96  
As y'all probably know. the site has fully changed over to ASAP, I was able to get screenshots of the Hoye articles before they were taken off. As for the Schematics, those we dont have but we still have the schematics from the part books. If you need any help searching for parts feel free to call us at our store number 940-592-0181. Thanks Guys

/ Hoye Tractor #97  
Per Archive.org and the WayBackMachine, the last full backup of the Hoye tractor site was on June 7th, 2023.
Please bookmark this link. It's the last good backup with everything. The other dates till the end of 2023 were spot incremental backups.
Yanmar Tractor Parts

This is the backup for the Tech Docs,
Yanmar Tractor Parts:

This is the backup for the Knowledge Base,
Contact Us - Knowledgebase

This is the Research info on Yanmar models and other Yanmar details,
Hoye Tractor Parts -Yanmar Research Center

Mostly what is linked above, saved each page off in PDF using FireFox Reader Mode and print-to-PDF.
This way weird formatting is repaired prior to making a PDF.

If you use FireFox or FireFox ESR, you can add-on the plug-in to download all of the HowTo Hoye YouTube repair videos to your hard drive.

With all of this said, PartsASAP has placed these Hoye pages on their site. Just where? Take wild guesses till you find them. And at times I found a few, the links of those pages are dead to find those parts and the part numbers on the new site.

Hope this helps you and others who forgot to snag these important docs.

/ Hoye Tractor #98  
This is no good reason to kill these documents or arrange the website like it is now. I still don't get it. If I had a list of parts it would take me forever to find them on the site like they have it organized now. Defies logic and makes zero sense? For the life of me I just don't understand it. Anyone going to buy parts doesn't just click through 20 pages of parts just looking randomly at the pictures. If you know what it's called you could probably do a key word search I guess. But gone are the days with the clickable parts diagrams , where I could build my order in just a few minutes. If I was behind a cover I could grab an oring, gasket and bearing on the assembly I was working on as fast as I could basically click on them to ad and go back to the diagram. Then I could go to the next diagram to buy parts. The way it is now it's just a cluster..... I don't even think I will go there to buy parts. Won't be the first place for sure, probably not even the second place. Which sucks cause I really liked Hoye and the service I got from there. Making my shopping experience more cumbersome and time consuming is not a way to retain a customer. Even as a say less technical person going there to buy parts it seems like it would be even harder for them to find parts without the diagrams...

Hoye Tractor YALL BROKE THE WEBSITE! IT WAS FINE BEFORE.