How's everyone doing with the SNOW

/ How's everyone doing with the SNOW #321  
I think the larger problem is some residents in the District of Columbia, nevermind Boston or NYC LOL

/ How's everyone doing with the SNOW #322  
I think the larger problem is some residents in the District of Columbia, nevermind Boston or NYC LOL

They are a problem for the whole country not just Vermont.
Vote the rascals out every chance you get.

/ How's everyone doing with the SNOW #323  
14 injured in 40 car crash

The pileup in Etna, near Bangor, happened around 7:30 a.m. and involved several cars, a school bus and a tractor trailer, state police spokesman Steve McCausland said. No fatalities were immediately reported, but McCausland said some of the injuries were serious. McCausland said one veteran trooper described the site as a "giant pile of metal."

Both northbound lanes on a 30-mile stretch of highway were closed. Eastern Maine Medical Center had received 11 patients at its emergency department by 10 a.m., all of them in good to serious condition.

Police said the main crash involved more than 25 vehicles, and there are a series of other wrecks leading up to the crash site. Some of the crashes involved two or three vehicles, and then other vehicles went off the road to avoid colliding with them.
Hope no one is hurt bad - quite a yard sale.
INTERSTATE-WRECK-4-jpg.jpg

/ How's everyone doing with the SNOW #324  
I was thinking this morning about a conversation that I had with a local farmer about 3 years ago. He was complaining about having to get his lawnmower out before the first of April.
Be careful what you wish for!!

/ How's everyone doing with the SNOW #325  
New England has a Subaru ownership rate roughly four times the national average (Vermont is eight times). I once took a winter trip from Bucksport to Deer Isle, ME in snow and counted the vehicles I saw: 15 pickups and 22 Subarus.

So this is, without question, the greatest social media post by a police department in the history of the interwebz.

i-QnRXrDq.jpg

I am posting this photo tonight for those of you that are not lucky enough to live here in the greatest state in the nation.

Sure, you might have warmer weather, more snakes, tornados, insects and a higher crime rate but we defy you to challenge a Mainer in packing a car.

Ingenuity. True to the course and generally "wicked smaht", we also understand spatial issues like no one else. This photo was taken by a Mainer at a Walmart. Someone needed to get their snowmobile home and a Subaru wagon is truly the perfect conveyor of all things winter.

If the owner of this car can prove that it's their car and tell me a story of this adventure, I will supply them with a new or like new, Bangor Police Department Duck of Justice tee shirt. In Maine; free is considered better than cheap. That makes this shirt a bargain at double the price.

Get a hold of ol' TC on messenger or give me a call at the office. I want to shake your hand because you my friend are a true Mainer. Share this. Like our page and let's find this adventurer.

Please, if you are the packer of this car, clear up any wants or warrants prior to stopping by. I want to give you a shirt but I would rather you not wear it in a mug shot.

We will be here!

Bangor PD

/ How's everyone doing with the SNOW #326  
Since this thread is about how we are doing with the now I thought I would post that My Super doper Temporary garage gave up last night and collapsed. It is a total loss. 4 feet of snow/ice on the roof. You cannot blame rhe garage. I just could not shake the burden loose, it had frozen to the plastic. What a mess in there to dig out...Oh POOP

/ How's everyone doing with the SNOW #327  
Since this thread is about how we are doing with the now I thought I would post that My Super doper Temporary garage gave up last night and collapsed. It is a total loss. 4 feet of snow/ice on the roof. You cannot blame rhe garage. I just could not shake the burden loose, it had frozen to the plastic. What a mess in there to dig out...Oh POOP

That bites! Has the wife given you that look and the urrrmph sigh yet.

/ How's everyone doing with the SNOW #328  
Well, we finally got snow here in Alabama. 10" were we are some northern areas got a foot. Here is a picture of ours: 20150226 Snow2.jpg

/ How's everyone doing with the SNOW #329  
Hi Snowedin--------------Oh yes, My wife gave me both barrels....Doesn't matter. I can take it. Besides she was right. If the darn snow had not stuck fast to the roof because it is so darn cold, I would have been able to shake it off from inside... But nope, would not budge. What peeohed me was she said she thought It was because I was too lazy.

I said nada. It would have been a fight. I figgered that a crushed shed was enough trouble for one day.

Fighting with a woman is a fools errand, so I don't. Besides, at my age there aint no "too lazy" And I am disabled.
For therapy I got my tractor out from under and blew the gosh darn driveway AGAIN. This has been a real bearcat of a winter here in the south east of New Brunswick...190 inches of snow (so far)

Being drunk sounds like a good idea to day, Screw the snow..No not the wife, the snow. LOL
Jix:punch:

/ How's everyone doing with the SNOW #330  

So that answers the question about how much snow they can stand up to.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Bow Gate (A33041)
Bow Gate (A33041)
2022 Bobcat E50 Mini Excavator (A32803)
2022 Bobcat E50...
3-4x8 Fence Posts (A33544)
3-4x8 Fence Posts...
Salvage Truck (A33041)
Salvage Truck (A33041)
Lincoln A35 600 Constant Voltage DC Power Source (A33349)
Lincoln A35 600...
2015 Ford F150 XL (A33526)
2015 Ford F150 XL...