How many of you have replaced the

/ How many of you have replaced the #11  
I have a GT 1554 with that same issue. I had the drive belt warrantied about two times. Then I deployed to Iraq so the next year I used it the belt did the same thing and it was out of warranty. I am currently selling my 1554 only because of the belt issue. I went out and bought a better lawn mower.

/ How many of you have replaced the #12  
Had same thing happen first time needed to replace the trans belt the pulley was rusted on the engine crankshaft ! Had to pull the engine off the frame and use a grinder to slit it on one side and then still had to heat with a torch to remove it finally. Cub Cadet needs their butts kicked for such a crappy design and not putting no seize on the crankshaft and pulley so it would come off later. To remove it again next time I made a puller that slips on the pulley and there is already a indention in the pulley for such for a set screw to fit in to hold the pipe sleeve puller on. I made the puller to fit on a slide hammer which now pulls the pulley off easily but you have to remove the deck and lift front end up quite a bit with chain hoist or cherry picker hoist but it comes right off now when time to change belts. You slip the old belt off one of the idlers underneath and then remove bolt to take other forward V idler off giving enough slack to get the belt off when pulley is lowered. I quit using OEM MTD or Cub belt very poor quality didn't last a year and now get a Gates Blade Runner belt 6519BR that has been lasting 3 to 4 years. Gates belt has never broke yet just gets cracks on inside and worn to start slipping so I replace it. Same for deck belt I use a Gates 6779BR this is for a 2005 Cub Cadet SLT1554.

/ How many of you have replaced the #13  
Take a real good look at those belt keepers.. are they the long skinny rod type?? Look closely at the end of them.. there "might be" a hex.. & they unscrew..?? I've seen that before.
Good luck.