How fast will a Zetor C38l run?

/ How fast will a Zetor C38l run? #1  

kthompson

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubotas B2710, M6800, L6060 cab, Volvo EC excavator, 2 ZTRs and various implements.
Have a good friend who knows little about tractors tell me today he has a cousin who has a tractor that runs 38 mph on the road. I hope have the model number correct,we both read it as I have in title but his cousin sent him pictures of the tractor and said in fourth gear in two wheel drive he has had it 38 mph more than once on the road. This is a compact 38 hp tractor with fel. I did see his cousins text message and pictures. Can find very very little info on the internet.

/ How fast will a Zetor C38l run? #2  
40 MPH or 40 km/h? Either way, it's highly unlikely, unless some major modification to the tractor was done.

The Zetor C38L is made by Kukje (Branson) and it a Branson 3820 or 3820i, depending on the engine.

These tractors max out at around 22 km/h or 14 mph, give or take.

/ How fast will a Zetor C38l run?
Thank you. I asked on if mph or km/h and was told and read the test message it was mph. The little bit of info I found was on now not sure if Branson or Kukje site was 14.7 but did not find that model so used one with same hp.

I told my friend at 38 mph it would be bouncing are all over as short as it is with a fel. Again thank you.

/ How fast will a Zetor C38l run? #4  
That's an older model, so no longer available. I believe it was sold somewhere between 2004 up to 2014.

I just happen to have the service manual for this exact tractor and I went and checked the speed table.