How do I turn this into a 3pt attachment?

/ How do I turn this into a 3pt attachment? #1  

BGM72

Tractor
New Holland TC18
I want a 3 pt attachment with rake tines like this yard rake. This one is 3ft long so I would need two next to each other to get 6 ft. Weight is a consideration as I want the rake to float and not dig in.

Any suggestions on where to start?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 253780-rake.jpg
    253780-rake.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,561
   / How do I turn this into a 3pt attachment? #2  
That's a fixed tine aluminum landscape rake, nice and light weight but I'd be hesitant to rig it to be pulled by a tractor. Weight would be very light so that wouldn't be an issue but the rigid tines present a problem. If they catch on ANYTHING (root/rock etc) they'll bend. regular landscape rakes are made of spring steel so they flex if they catch and spring back.

/ How do I turn this into a 3pt attachment? #3  
To add to what Gerard said, the tines would fill up so fast you would not get much done with it. Rocks, leaves, sticks and such would quickly accumulate and you would have to drag them to a pile quite often, but you would loose half of the debris before you got there.

/ How do I turn this into a 3pt attachment? #4  
Any concerns about the "slingshot" effect of catching on roots, rocks etc. then letting fly at the back of your head??
Be careful!!

Bob

/ How do I turn this into a 3pt attachment? #5  
Do u have a landscape rake currently?
U could take 2 of these rakes and get a 6' pc of strap iron, w/ holes thru both pcs sandwich the big rake teeth between them.
This way u could adjust height of teeth on small rake and let the heavy teeth get the big trash and rocks.
W/ gauge wheels on rake will let u set depth to run at.
This should work well together.
I hope u understand what I am trying to describe.

/ How do I turn this into a 3pt attachment?
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes I already have a landscape rake. I will try this out and let you know how it works.

Thanks!