Hinomoto E2804 rear axle removal HELP!!

/ Hinomoto E2804 rear axle removal HELP!! #1  

rwogsland

Tractor
Hinomoto E2804
I have a Hinomoto E2804 that needs new rear axle bearings (outer) on the left side. The trouble I'm having is getting the axle out. It has a splined hub on a splined axle. I have cracked the case and can look down into the differential gear/cage. It is a 4WD multi speed rear axle and the cluster of gears appear to completely surround the inner ends of the axles with no way to free the axles. I can't see any clips or bolts or anything that would allow me to release the axles and pull them out. My alternative is to remove the hubs from the axles and then pull the outer casing off the axle. However, I can't get the hubs off and am afraid of damaging the grease seals if I heat the axles too much.
Anyone have experience in solving this type of problem. I can post a picture of the gear cluster if that would help.
Thanks.

/ Hinomoto E2804 rear axle removal HELP!! #2  
...I can post a picture of the gear cluster if that would help...
I can not help, what-so-ever :p but a Photo can never hurt a post :thumbsup: (likewise, a stupid reply just bump's it up to the top so hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help ;)) Hopefully, someone (else) will be able to help you...

/ Hinomoto E2804 rear axle removal HELP!! #3  
Reassemble axle housing to case. Then remove the wheel & hub Flange before you pull off housing. Also remove Axle seal,at this time.Once housing is removed, the Axle shaft is held into the housing by a large snapring on the inside of the final drive gear.The inner bearing is pressed onto the gear & they come off as a unit. Then tap the Axle out with a Plastic Hammer. Good Luck !!