Help with Vermeer V-430A Clutch

/ Help with Vermeer V-430A Clutch #1  

kempfat

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT372
I own a Vermeer V430A. It is equipped with a backhoe on the front along with a 6 way hydraulic blade. It has a 6 foot trenching chain on the rear. Mine has 14k hours on a 2 cylinder duetz diesel engine and it fires right up in the winter. It was 30 degrees and I hadn't started it in over a month. Pushed the throttle up a fuzz and bumped the key. Away she went! However... I am in need of some assistance. I had to rebuild the t96 transmission which was a piece of cake. I also had the flywheel resurfaced and got a new clutch kit. The clutch kit came directly from the clutch factory and not through vermeer. I installed it and it seems like the throw out bearing is slammed against the fingers. When I installed my transmission, I could hear the clutch being compressed as i tightened the bolts securing the transmissionto the bell housing. I did try to drive it and it did move but it acted like the clutch was being pressed. I need to know what clearances I'm supposed to have. Vermeer does not carry a shop or service manual for a 1988 Vermeer V-430A. Just a parts manual and operators manual. If anyone knows please let me know! I'm desperate! Thanks for your attention!