Hello from the Pacific Northwest

/ Hello from the Pacific Northwest #1  

bobinwa

Tractor
Kubota B7500
Greetings from NW Washington. I'm new to posting here, but have been reading threads here for about four months. I recently bought a Kubota B7500 and am really enjoying operating it. These CUTs can do an amazing amount of work for their size. I'm impressed. Prior to making my purchase I spent hours and hours reading TBN postings about which tractors folks liked and what features were important in making a buying decision. After following a lot of discussion about the virtues of the Japanese Gray market tractors making their way to the US, I was convinced I wanted to buy a Yanmar from one of the several dealers in the NW who were offering them. Then a few days before I was going to go look at a new shipment, I saw an ad in CL for a Kubota B7500. The price and condition of the tractor immediately convinced me that this was one I couldn't pass up. I'm very happy with my decision. So far I've added a 48" box blade and a quickhitch. I plan on getting a rotary mower next. After about 8 hours of seat time, I'm able to appreciate some of the excellent advice I've gleaned from the TBN forums. Thanks to all you contributors. Perhaps I'll be able to add my two cents worth some time in the future.