Hello from Door County Wisconsin

/ Hello from Door County Wisconsin #1  

DrRobM

Tractor
2021 Bobcat CT2540
I’ve been using TBN for the last six months researching the best tractor and implements for me as a first time tractor owner. The information and insight I gained has been truly invaluable.

I was set on a Kubota L3901 or L4060 but after a visit to my local Kubota dealer and a quote right at MSRP, I went back to the drawing board. I feel like I looked at every make out there but ultimately decided on the Bobcat CT2540. I liked that most of the features that are add-ons were standard on the Bobcat and the list price still came in less than the base rate of the Kubota. On top of that the dealer offered 15% below MSRP.

I ordered the tractor two weeks ago and luckily my dealer had one at one of their dealerships near Milwaukee. I added the third function valve, top-n-tilt, mid-pto, and linked pedals. Ordered the 72” Rotary Cutter, 72” box blade, and a set of 42” forks. Plan to get a grapple in the spring. Delivery was promised before the end of the year so I can keep the 0% financing as well as being able to use the purchase for tax reasons.

I purchased 10 acres this summer to build a home and start a small hobby farm on, along with having 120 acres of family hunting land a few hours away.

Lots of projects ahead...building a new driveway, repairing hunting land dirt road, putting in food plots, removing nasty junipers, and making firewood.

I plan to be here often and look forward to the great stories and advice from everyone.

/ Hello from Door County Wisconsin #2  
Pictures when you get it and congrats!

/ Hello from Door County Wisconsin #3  
Welcome to TBN from Missouri. Congrats on the new tractor, it sure pays to do some shopping around for the best deal.

/ Hello from Door County Wisconsin #4  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ Hello from Door County Wisconsin #6  
Welcome and congrats!

:tractor: :wave:

/ Hello from Door County Wisconsin #7  
Welcome. Had many a good time in the thumb. Many a fish boil too!

/ Hello from Door County Wisconsin #8  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site.

/ Hello from Door County Wisconsin #9  
I’ve been using TBN for the last six months researching the best tractor and implements for me as a first time tractor owner. The information and insight I gained has been truly invaluable.

I was set on a Kubota L3901 or L4060 but after a visit to my local Kubota dealer and a quote right at MSRP, I went back to the drawing board. I feel like I looked at every make out there but ultimately decided on the Bobcat CT2540. I liked that most of the features that are add-ons were standard on the Bobcat and the list price still came in less than the base rate of the Kubota. On top of that the dealer offered 15% below MSRP.

I ordered the tractor two weeks ago and luckily my dealer had one at one of their dealerships near Milwaukee. I added the third function valve, top-n-tilt, mid-pto, and linked pedals. Ordered the 72” Rotary Cutter, 72” box blade, and a set of 42” forks. Plan to get a grapple in the spring. Delivery was promised before the end of the year so I can keep the 0% financing as well as being able to use the purchase for tax reasons.

I purchased 10 acres this summer to build a home and start a small hobby farm on, along with having 120 acres of family hunting land a few hours away.

Lots of projects ahead...building a new driveway, repairing hunting land dirt road, putting in food plots, removing nasty junipers, and making firewood.

I plan to be here often and look forward to the great stories and advice from everyone.

Welcome, door cty is a special place.