Have Tremor, need help picking Video/Still Camera

/ Have Tremor, need help picking Video/Still Camera #1  

jobguy

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT120
I have a bad tremor and want to take Video and still pics of Tractor, new Grand daughter and wild animals. Many pics will have movement involved (from and about tractor/equipment). Would like to have clear shots up to about a 1000 feet with a choice of wide angle and maybe even panoramic etc. If that is available in one camera.
I know nothing about Cameras and need something that is mostly automatic and small in size.
Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

/ Have Tremor, need help picking Video/Still Camera #2  
I suggest you consider using a tripod...I do (especially for videos) and I don't have any tremors.
Another thing is using as fast a shutter speed as you can. Even with a tremor, the shutter speed will be faster. However, fast shutter speeds don't work too well at night or a dark environment.

/ Have Tremor, need help picking Video/Still Camera #3  
Tripod is a good idea, and also consider an iPhone. The camera is great, and there are phtography apps for any need, including ones that correct for vibration, poor aim, and crooked photos. There's a reason iPhones are the top camera used on photo sharing sites like Flickr.

/ Have Tremor, need help picking Video/Still Camera #4  
how about a GoPro video camera?

They are very tough (great for outdoors) and take decent quality shots. They are also mountable ( I like RAM mount products, but others can be had) so any tremors you have wouldnt effect the shot. You could even get a head mount, so the camera sees what you see.

http://gopro.com/