Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,791  
Resting at home. Cataract surgery took a longer time today than the first one. Feels like somebody poked me in the eye with a stick 🤪 Hope it turns out as good as the first one did. Looking forward to seeing the results.:giggle:
Check up appointment in the AM.

We are infested with earwigs after a wet winter last year. They are under anything laying on the ground, in anything all the way up to the barn roof... and occasionally in the house. PIA

/ Good morning!!!! #180,792  
68 degrees in Brunswick Georgia.
starting to drizzle, but I got the rv washed and took the drone up.
not much to see
I believe the small river is the Little Satilla River.

sites are very nice with privacy bushes between
bought Sunoco regular for 2.89 and picked up some bags of citrus at the fruit stand part of the station

school board zoom at 5, need to stay awake

Attachments

• IMG_2604 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2604 - Copy.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2603 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2603 - Copy.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 84
  • DJI_0128 - Copy.JPG
    DJI_0128 - Copy.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
   / Good morning!!!! #180,793  
If you already have a buyer, and an agreed upon price, and the condition is AS IS, in writing, leave it at that, Don. As long as you've fully disclosed the condition of the house and grounds, there's no reason to risk your recovery doing work the buyer has already agreed is their responsibility.
Estate disclosure is not required in Texas. I think this exemption exists because how can a person's disclosure be accurate in a house they have not lived in?

See Exemption #4 below.

Texas Sellers Disclosure Exemptions

Texas Property Code lists 11 circumstances under which sellers are exempt from providing disclosures. These are as follows:

#Exemptions
1.Selling a real estate having more than one dwelling unit
2.When a property is sold by a trustee in the bankruptcy case
3.Seller disclosure does not apply to a new house that is being built
4.When an executor of a will is selling the house
5.Real estate transaction taking place between two co-workers
6.Selling process taking place to or from any governmental entity
7.When a property is transacted to the spouse or a person in the lineal line of consanguinity
8.Property being transacted between spouses in case of separation
9.In a case where the value of any dwelling does not exceed 5% of the value of the property
10.If a house is sold under a court order or is a foreclosure sale
11.When a house is sold by a trustee in bankruptcy

/ Good morning!!!! #180,794  
Estate disclosure is not required in Texas. I think this exemption exists because how can a person's disclosure be accurate in a house they have not lived in?

See Exemption #4 below.

Texas Sellers Disclosure Exemptions

Texas Property Code lists 11 circumstances under which sellers are exempt from providing disclosures. These are as follows:

#Exemptions
1.Selling a real estate having more than one dwelling unit
2.When a property is sold by a trustee in the bankruptcy case
3.Seller disclosure does not apply to a new house that is being built
4.When an executor of a will is selling the house
5.Real estate transaction taking place between two co-workers
6.Selling process taking place to or from any governmental entity
7.When a property is transacted to the spouse or a person in the lineal line of consanguinity
8.Property being transacted between spouses in case of separation
9.In a case where the value of any dwelling does not exceed 5% of the value of the property
10.If a house is sold under a court order or is a foreclosure sale
11.When a house is sold by a trustee in bankruptcy

when did those start. Never heard of the seller having to sign one. Guess you just need to be ignorant about your house.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,795  
43°
used ratchet rake on the loader to rake the ground, got it seeded and straw put on. Still had a bale of straw hiding in the back of the barn.
Then made a stone pad behind the barn where I keep the trailer. Dug out some dirt, put down some of the plastic from the garden, and got it pretty level. Moved the 16 ft trailer onto it, in middle of the back barn door. Now got more room to store stuff on stone. Will do the lower side next, so the 12 ft trailer can go there. Used about half of the stone i had. I want to also put stone on the back side of the barn, after I move stuff out of the way. I will have to dig a large rock out there when I do it. I want to keep the stone about 4 or 5" below the barn slab height, in case I ever decide to build a lean to on the barn side.
Then put up a couple large hooks on garage wall to store camp chairs on. That worked out good. Should have done that years ago also.

Attachments

• IMG_2434.jpeg
    IMG_2434.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2438.jpeg
    IMG_2438.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2448.jpeg
    IMG_2448.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 80
   / Good morning!!!! #180,796  
No question it will be good to have. There are many reviews mentioning features that have issues. Wondering about a basic less complicated one may be better for her?
I have a couple Cobra dashcams I got at costco. They don't carry any right now, as I want to get another one. One of mine recently stopped working. I bought a nice 4K one from amazon, but returned it due to it rebooting and sometimes the screen would act up. When it worked, it had great video. When it worked...

/ Good morning!!!! #180,798  
40F and clear @ 18:00, heading down to around 39F for the low overnight. High today was 43.3F.

Got Water Buffalo and core aerator moved over and stowed in the barn.

Trash gathered up and hauled up to the can at the road for pick up tomorrow. Also gathered up a bunch of cardboard and hauled that up to the shop to use for starting the double barrel wood stove.

Four boxes of cat litter unloaded from the van, 2 into the house, 2 out in the garage. Also 50# bag of cracked corn and 50# bag of whole corn. Pallet removed from van to the stack of pallets up by the shed so van ready to go for the next trip to Menards ... :giggle:

Friend dropped off 50' roll of gas hose, suggested a different location for furnace ... worth considering since it minimizes the the runs for the gas line, electrical, and thermostat wires ... (y)

Woman made big pot of chili, should be just about ready. Just about time to put on the feed bag.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #180,799  
RS, did you winterize your buffalo?
extra hay for the winter?

unbearable finance audit committee tonight by zoom, guy droned on for half an hour, real effort keeping focused, and I wasn't the only one.
no recommendations at all, everything was fine. A painful process but necessary.

that citrus is yummy. Orange was just nice and super fresh, nothing special. The grapefruit was small but deep red and super sweet inside.
I wish I had bought two more bags now. I'll be getting my daily dose of vitamin C for sure

roar from 95 seems to have died down a little, always the occasional jake brake chatter, maybe I'll watch a movie tonight.
Off to Charleston in the morning

/ Good morning!!!! #180,800  
Good Evening Dennis,
Love my Polaris Ranger, darn handy little buggy, Im sure you feel the same !

Mostly, glad you made it to Hawaii, and Im sure you will have a great visit with David !

Broke down and installed gutter guards on the front and back of the garage ! Also bought a few
new LED lights for the basement ! Actually Kathleen gave me a $200 gift certificate to HD, just for the gutter guards and 3 LED 4' long lights for the cellar, $171, best economy ever ! :rolleyes:

Have a Great evening !

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

(New in Box) Jet 5"x6" Horizontal/Vertical Band Saw (A33349)
(New in Box) Jet...
2 Yard plastic dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
2 Yard plastic...
Sany 24 inch Excavator Bucket (A33113)
Sany 24 inch...
1984 Ford F-700 S/A Dump Truck, 429 V-4 Engine, 10' Bed w/Electric Tarp, 5- (A33349)
1984 Ford F-700...
Panels (A33041)
Panels (A33041)
New Aspinwall Potato Planter (A33349)
New Aspinwall...