Oil & Fuel Fuel knock and white smoke...TC21D

/ Fuel knock and white smoke...TC21D #11  
I have no idea what cost would be. I don't think he has every done truly anything other than calcium - most of the stuff he does or at least used to do was the bigger type ag stuff where they want every pound they can get.

As far as him retiring. He is going to be bored to death. I'll probably have to have him come down to the house and do the mowing just to keep him from being in the chair asleep all of the time. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Though that will cut into my seat time. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Fuel knock and white smoke...TC21D
Thanks for the link

/ Fuel knock and white smoke...TC21D #14  
I saw somewhere else that you already had a 60" MMM. Could you save a little bit of money in the deal if you just swapped your current MMM since you are now back to leaning toward the 24? That is unless you want to go from side-discharge to rear-discharge or vice-versa.

Just another thought as MMMs typically run $2500 - $3000.

/ Fuel knock and white smoke...TC21D
Yes I do have a 60" MMM rear discharge and wanted to keep it. The dealer told me that it would not fit the new DA series.

I did look underneath the 24 and can't see why it won't. Maybe it interferes with the new style FEL. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
If I do go with the 33, then I feel the 72" would be in my best interest. I'll make a decsion tomorrow as to which tractor...it depends on the bottom line.

Do you or anyone else know the facts about the older MMM (1999) not fitting the new DA series??

If it does and I get the 24, that would be sweet /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, then I could still get a new laptop...mine died a few months ago and this is a borrowed unit so I could get back on TBN.

/ Fuel knock and white smoke...TC21D #16  
I don't know, but when I looked at them I didn't see anything obvious that would keep them from fitting - but then I don't know how they 7106 loader matted up, so that isn't much help. Since my tractor already as the 12LA I was just comparing it to my tractor so I may not see any differences. Maybe one of the dealers will jump in here and give us an answer, you might even want to start a new post since we've kinda changed subjects now so that we'll get some new readers.