From Thailand

/ From Thailand #1  

fred28

Hello everybody,
I'm leaving in Thailand, I'm French. Sorry for my English if I make some mistake.
I'm starting to make some agricultural project so I bought a second hand Kubota L1-18 with front blade. I bought a second hand front loader and will install it after to have dealing with my front blade. i have some work to do on it (loader) but it's nothing.
I just finish to build a trailer and get good info from your forum (nice to have it and I'm very enjoy with it, specially "build it yourself" and "customizing" section.
Anyway, I will post my first message (after this one) concerning rototiller.
Nice to meet you all
Frederic

/ From Thailand #2  
Welcome!
Have you figured out how to post pictures of your tractor and the work as it proceeds?
David from jax

/ From Thailand #4  
Fred28, glad you joined the forum, welcome. I think you the first member I have heard of from Thailand. We are become very international.

MarkV

/ From Thailand #5  
Welcome Fred.
Porch light always on here at TBN,sooo enjoy and do share w/us. :)

/ From Thailand #6  
sawadee fred -- I lived at Ubon and Udorn back in the day -- but came home after my year was completed..... welcome to tbn --

/ From Thailand #7  
Hi Fred, welcome to TBN.

I spent almost a week in Thailand back in the late 80's and had a great time. Mostly in Bangkok, but then I went down to the beach for a few days too. It's probably the only Asian country that I'd like to go back to of the dozen or so that I've been to. There is just so much to see and do there!!!!

Eddie