Free online Iseki Manuals

/ Free online Iseki Manuals #2  
Not a complete library but I hope this helps my fellow TBNers Iseki Manuals

The site is in the UK, so models that are cross-overs to Canada could work for the US machines too.

For some of the older Iseki machines with Mitsubishi engines, there is a Bolens site that offers the manuals for free PDF download too. I just can seem to find it right now.

/ Free online Iseki Manuals #3  
Thanks for for putting theses manuals up! My generally very reliable MF1240 (reportedly a repainted/branded Iseki TK527) will benefit from some the insights garnered on it’s recent issues: the 4 wheel drive mechanism (firmly stuck in 4WD) and the electrical diagrams (a reoccurring blown 30 amp fuse) although the fine print is largely unreadable (trying better appreciate fuse block organization), just like in my owner’s manual. Again, thanks!

/ Free online Iseki Manuals #4  
Thanks for for putting theses manuals up! My generally very reliable MF1240 (reportedly a repainted/branded Iseki TK527) will benefit from some the insights garnered on it’s recent issues: the 4 wheel drive mechanism (firmly stuck in 4WD) and the electrical diagrams (a reoccurring blown 30 amp fuse) although the fine print is largely unreadable (trying better appreciate fuse block organization), just like in my owner’s manual. Again, thanks!
Oddly, My TA247 uses mostly Massey 1240 parts. That's the manual that was suggested to me and so far anything I have needed fit correctly. AGCO has a nice list of Iseki built models and manuals too. I just don't have the info in front of me.