Ford 770b pricing

/ Ford 770b pricing #1  

Brady D

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1910, Case farmall 95, John Deere 317g
I saw a ford 770b loader for sale for $4500 I’m think it’s way over priced any idea what would be fair for one with a bucket

/ Ford 770b pricing #2  
I agree that seems rather excessive IMO. I haven't priced them lately but that price seems to be at or more than a new Koyker/Westendorf/etc. loader for your size tractor.
My 1720 is also a Shibaura-made Ford close in size to your 1910. It has an Allied loader on it which is rated for 1000lbs to full height and works great for the tractor. The Ford 7108 loader that was dealer fitted to the 1720 is weaker and difficult to find.
You may have better luck finding a used loader that is sized correctly for your tractor at a reasonable price from one of the non-brand-specific loader companies. Also they are typically made to fit up with simple bracket mounts and not the complicated weldments of most factory-type loaders

/ Ford 770b pricing
I agree that seems rather excessive IMO. I haven't priced them lately but that price seems to be at or more than a new Koyker/Westendorf/etc. loader for your size tractor.
My 1720 is also a Shibaura-made Ford close in size to your 1910. It has an Allied loader on it which is rated for 1000lbs to full height and works great for the tractor. The Ford 7108 loader that was dealer fitted to the 1720 is weaker and difficult to find.
You may have better luck finding a used loader that is sized correctly for your tractor at a reasonable price from one of the non-brand-specific loader companies. Also they are typically made to fit up with simple bracket mounts and not the complicated weldments of most factory-type loaders
I’ll take a look, I do believe that westendorf has one that fits a 1910

/ Ford 770b pricing #4  
Agree with MTGreen. Pretty sure that is more than it cost new.
Also, Schwartz Manufacturing Company, SMC, was eventually purchased by Alamo Group, but I think parts are not supported. Not that there are many parts that could to be replaced on a loader.