Buying Advice Ford 1700

/ Ford 1700 #1  

bobstractors1

Tractor
Lots
Team

Looking at a local Ford 1700 for some small work I have to do on my place. Currently has turf tires in the front. Can I swap out ag rims and tires or is there actually a differant hub / bolt pattern ?

Thanks

/ Ford 1700 #2  
They have different Hub, not exactly sure about the bolt pattern. How about Rear tire? Are they Ag or turf. If 2WD then would not make any difference tio mix and match between front and rear as long as same tires on each axle. I suggest to try it out to see if you are ok with traction. I posed a question to a local tire place and they had guy that fabbed hub (how? don't know) but they were very pricey.

JC,

/ Ford 1700
They have different Hub, not exactly sure about the bolt pattern. How about Rear tire? Are they Ag or turf. If 2WD then would not make any difference tio mix and match between front and rear as long as same tires on each axle. I suggest to try it out to see if you are ok with traction. I posed a question to a local tire place and they had guy that fabbed hub (how? don't know) but they were very pricey.

JC,

Thanks - good to know information. The tractor I looked at was beat so wasnt an issue after all but I appreciate the knowledge