For those trying to decide if they want a cab or not...........

/ For those trying to decide if they want a cab or not........... #21  
I wish two things. I mow about 3 1/2 ac of lawn with a lot of trees so I need a subcompact and no one makes a sub with a cab. The other is I can't or won't pay that much for a cab as little as I use a tractor. It would be nice for the dust and the cold but I can do a lot with $8000. If you run your tractor for 300 hr's you have paid over $26 an hr. Ed

/ For those trying to decide if they want a cab or not........... #22  
I wish two things. I mow about 3 1/2 ac of lawn with a lot of trees so I need a subcompact and no one makes a sub with a cab. The other is I can't or won't pay that much for a cab as little as I use a tractor. It would be nice for the dust and the cold but I can do a lot with $8000. If you run your tractor for 300 hr's you have paid over $26 an hr. Ed

Mahindra makes the eMax 25 and the Max 26XL with a cab. Not a lot more for the cab on the eMax over the non cab ($13,580 vs $17,500) , but a huge difference on the Max 26XL ($16,660 vs $27,243)

/ For those trying to decide if they want a cab or not........... #23  
Texas Dawg - do both come with A/C?

Russ

/ For those trying to decide if they want a cab or not........... #25  
Yea, sounds like all they offer is a cab with a heater. Not a lot of good for us in Texas.. heh.. but it sure was nice till that point :p

Good enough price to make me think of the emax 26 with a backhoe vs the cab....

Russ