Foam Fill front tires on Farm Pro 2420?

/ Foam Fill front tires on Farm Pro 2420? #1  

Schmacker

Tractor
farm pro 2420
I have a Frampro 2420 that I keep popping the tires. The tractor was down for a while and a bunch of badly thorny locust trees grew in the field I mow. Now wheneverc I mow I ended up popping tires. I've replaced tubes a couple of times.

I am now considering getting the front tires foam filled but am concerned about the weight that will add. The tires are 5.5 X 16. The tire service estimated it would add about 45# per tire. That does not seem like a lot (at least not till I go to move them out of my truck ) but just want to be certain that won't cause problems with the tractor.

Also, if there are alternatives to this approach, please enlighten me.

Thanks
Bob

/ Foam Fill front tires on Farm Pro 2420? #2  
The weight effect is no different than hanging 90 pounds of plates on the front. It will improve the handling with 3pt attachments if you do not already have an FEL or front weights. Never have to worry about front flats again. No increased tire wear noticed after 18 years. Rears(air) had to be tubed for weather checking/slow leaks, fronts still going strong. Filled fronts affect ride quality very little, unlike filled rears which can be very hard on the back.
Without the air in the tires, the frame gets more stress if the front axle hits the swing limit on uneven ground. I find they cause ruts a bit easier on soft ground. No affect on steering in my SCUT, 2WD of MFWD.

/ Foam Fill front tires on Farm Pro 2420? #3  
If your Farmpro/Jinma tractor has manual steering, your shoulders may feel the additional weight more than the tractor.

/ Foam Fill front tires on Farm Pro 2420? #4  
I'm in the same prickly situation with the Ford. All new tires rims and tubes. I kept having problems with the left front. Took it to a tire shop to fix after I patched the tube once. Brought it back home and it went flat overnight. Cost me $20 to lean not to go to that repair shop ever again. A couple of days later (stopped raining), I pulled the tube out of the tire without removing the tire. I stuck a tubeless tire valve in the rim, pumped about 12 ounces of Slime Tire Sealant into it, spun the tire a few times then aired it up. Still holding air after a few weeks now.

I'll do the same to the right front if I get a flat there. I don't know why I waited so long to do the tractor. I have Slime in all my other equipment. Get some, it works.

/ Foam Fill front tires on Farm Pro 2420? #5  
I have a Frampro 2420 that I keep popping the tires. The tractor was down for a while and a bunch of badly thorny locust trees grew in the field I mow. Now wheneverc I mow I ended up popping tires. I've replaced tubes a couple of times.

I am now considering getting the front tires foam filled but am concerned about the weight that will add. The tires are 5.5 X 16. The tire service estimated it would add about 45# per tire. That does not seem like a lot (at least not till I go to move them out of my truck ) but just want to be certain that won't cause problems with the tractor.

Also, if there are alternatives to this approach, please enlighten me.

Thanks
Bob
I am having exact same problem with thorny locust trees popping my inner tubes.4 times right now.How much does it cost to foam fill?