Favorite diesel can?

/ Favorite diesel can? #101  
Good suggestion, i.e. 3 gallon size VP Racing Fuel container. I went to snap up a couple of those BUT - the extra 'tax' of $9 for a hose plus another $5 for a hose bender, killed my interest. Perhaps you can recommend a place other than Amazon to buy them at a better price?
I bought them from the following, don't recall if it was a sale but it was a few dollars cheaper for each but everything has gone up! I bought 4 of them and that made the reasonable shipping fee a bargain...

/ Favorite diesel can? #102  
Thing is when we first got the larger tanks, the truck didn't run. I made my kids run back and forth with the three diesel cans and gas cans we had until the tanks were full. After they did that they decided it might be easier if they just fixed the truck as it was getting old. Teen agers are fun.

/ Favorite diesel can? #103  
I picked up a L shaped 50 gallon auxiliary fuel tanks for a pickup at a garage sale for $50.00 and a HF circular hand pump and put it on pickup box trailer that I can run down and fill with fuel then I can either pull it into the field or pull up to the trailer to fill the tractor.

/ Favorite diesel can? #104  
The issue I have with fuel cans is getting contamination into the fuel system. Even if you have to make several trips to fill up your fuel storage tank, its filtered when it comes out. Also, if you are using cans to fill your equipment you're sticking the spout in three times. I try to wipe the spout off, but it's a pain. Like i said teenagers are fun had this conversation. You dump it into the tank and pump it into the tractor, run it through that nice filter. The filter on the storage is your friend, money in the bank...... Equipment dying in the middle of a field, because my nit wit kids were too lazy to wipe the fuel can spouts off, every time they filled the lawn more all summer long.

The original post has an 11 gal tank, i would not recommend containers of any sort, not with the amount of fuel he is going through it is asking for trouble.

/ Favorite diesel can? #105  
I currently have two style, the Sure can with the spout that pivots from the bottom of the can which is handy as I can set the can on the tank, bend the spout into the filler neck and just hold the handle down. The other is one of the other push button style cans, that one is ok but I much prefer the Sure Can. However, I am looking to buy a larger container with a transfer pump. My tank only holds 6 gallons but it goes through the fuel quick enough to where the cans are annoying. Some helpful suggestions in this thread so far.

/ Favorite diesel can? #106  

Here is the thread where we got them 6 years ago. Most of the things i found wrong they have corrected. The big rub was the filter. One we bought did not have it and we added it. At the time these where the only ones making a plastic tank and I wanted plastic. The ones on amazon look really close.

The one for gas maybe a one of a kind. When we bought them, we bought them left over from a show the importer had them in and i am not sure they ever jumped through the hoops to get them approved for the us. Not had any issues with the gas one. The diesel one the hose rotted, and we replaced it and we added a fuel filter right out of the gate.